• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Cannot help in some provinces

After the change, where we had like ghost towns surrounding us , the provinces around us came better or yet the best that could be . I can help everyone and in turn I get help too . i think there is a bug and it is growing bigger . When I click the " world" to see the provinces ,I saw names and time left to help in them . Now Some of them , exactly 5 have only time left on them or they have a coin when the time has come to help , but then when I click the coin , I do not go inside the province but receive only a certain amount of coins , less then if I go in and click on a building. Is this normal , I do not think so because at first , when the change happened , I could help all .I play in Arendyll versionv1.33.3-(cc9d3c8ec) (2017-07-06 14:10) , chrome ,Flash player version 26,0,0,131 installed, Windows 10, Resolution 1600* 900 . Account name is lightningrenz ,playing as elve.

Attachments

• elvenar  problem.png
    elvenar problem.png
    260.7 KB · Views: 79

DeletedUser3097

The gold-mines have replaced inactive cities and are waiting for someone new to move in (either a brand new player or someone who is being relocated). Replacing inactive cities is an automatic process and happens regularly. In time, you will get new neighbours and you will be able to enter their cities and help them as before.

You might be interested to read this recent post by Muf-Muf (community manager): Play along. How many empty player spots are in your neighborhood?

Hope this helps :)

All is fine now, tell you the truth i was not hoping it was going to be that fast . I just followed that link and it explains well the situations on the world map . Thanks once again for the help