• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Cancel button too big

• Thread starter DeletedUser2292
  • Start date

DeletedUser2292

on many occasions i have accidentally clicked on the cancel production button whilst i was hastily harvesting some things and it is really annoying as i end up loosing 2 hours worth of production. Does this cancel production button need to be really huge so i unfortunately keep clicking it by mistake? please make it much tiny or at least ask me if i was sure first.

DeletedUser219

In the words of Paul Simon:
"Slow down, you move too fast. You've got to make the morning last."

DeletedUser

Or for a more helpful suggestion... never single click to collect things.

Click, hold down, swipe all buildings. Move screen because you can't zoom out enough, repeat. It thus becomes inconceivable that you would get it wrong.

DeletedUser363

When you are collecting completed goods or supplies the cancel button doesn't come up, unless you double click by accident. If you click once you only collect the completed items. Or do as oldskool says, click on one building with things to collect, then hold it down and move the cursor over all the buildings you need to collect from. (this is also much faster)

DeletedUser

When you are collecting completed goods or supplies the cancel button doesn't come up, unless you double click by accident. If you click once you only collect the completed items. Or do as oldskool says, click on one building with things to collect, then hold it down and move the cursor over all the buildings you need to collect from. (this is also much faster)

While technically true, I used to have this problem due to the buildings being bigger than their "click space". I would click a building to collect, then go to click another, but the first click hits the wrong building and you cancel instead. If the "click space" include the actual graphic as well as map squares, this would not happen.