• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Can you donate essence to another player?

DeletedUser9856

Hi all,

I'm very new to online gaming so apologies if this is a dumb question. I assume the answer is no but just wanted to double check whether you can donate to another player the purple essence used to open boxes for prizes.

Thanks

Hekata

Artisan
Sadly no. The only thing that can be donated to other people in this game are Knowledge Points :)

m4rt1n

Adept
Sadly no. The only thing that can be donated to other people in this game are Knowledge Points :)

And regular neighbourly help every 24 hours allows coins and supplies to be earned by both players.

DeletedUser9856

Cheers Hekata and m4rt1n. Thought that might be the case. Was trying to help someone else before the essence game finishes. A by-product question from the initial one; Do you know if the Essence (birdy game I call it) competition will be replaced with anything else providing some nice prizes?

Hekata

Artisan
Ofc, it's called an event, and we get a new event every couple of months if not more often. I think the next one is in May. Before that we'll have the Fellowship adventures. You can also win some prizes by taking part in it. You have to be in a fellowship to participate so join one if haven't already.

Edit: I think it's fair to assume that you are in a FS since you wanted to donate essences. My bad for not picking up on that, lol.

DeletedUser9856

Ofc, it's called an event, and we get a new event every couple of months if not more often. I think the next one is in May. Before that we'll have the Fellowship adventures. You can also win some prizes by taking part in it. You have to be in a fellowship to participate so join one if haven't already.

Edit: I think it's fair to assume that you are in a FS since you wanted to donate essences. My bad for not picking up on that, lol.
Not at all Hekata. I had some essence I could not use before the event (not birdy game - I'll get the right words/phrases in the end) ended. Am looking forward to the next event whatever it may be.

Hekata

Artisan
Not at all Hekata. I had some essence I could not use before the event (not birdy game - I'll get the right words/phrases in the end) ended. Am looking forward to the next event whatever it may be.
If you want to know what's coming next keep an eye on the News from Beta thread here. The Beta server gets events 2 weeks before we do and we can get a preview of what's coming next. I expect some news in a week at most.

DeletedUser9856

Cool Hekata. Thanks for the heads up. Not played computer games since the Sega master system in the mid 90's - they have become so much more complex. It's almost as if we're playing within a HBO TV series. Also communicating with others across the globe is fantastic - as good as playing the game really.