• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Can I Sell Faculties & Portal?

DeletedUser7874

Hello,
I've reached the end of Sorcerers & Dragons but not yet opened Advanced Scouts of Halflings.
Is it safe to sell all the faculties, the campus and the Wisdom Square from Sorcerers & Dragons?
I want the space back to move some buildings around and upgrade manufactories and workshops.
I wonder is there going to be a quest to delete those things that I should wait for?

DeletedUser7874

Thanks for that info Pauly7, yes, I think I am OK to get rid of everything - my waiting quest is to research the Spring Grove so I guess I'm OK.

FieryArien

Necromancer
@Kafka1, here’s early warning not to delete halflings portal too early. I had to rebuild that portal last week, because the “200 diamonds quest” asked me to sell it. ;-)

DeletedUser7874

@Kafka1, here’s early warning not to delete halflings portal too early. I had to rebuild that portal last week, because the “200 diamonds quest” asked me to sell it. ;-)
Thanks yes, it's on that quest list that Pauly7 sent the link for - very useful!