• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Can I keep expanding my world without Orcs?

gaymkiwi

Novice
HI
I'm wondering if I can keep expanding my world without Orcs all my current province encounters require Orcs for negotiating and I would rather not have them if that is possible. I prefer to negotiate rather than fight.

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Hi @gaymkiwi :D

So the simple answer is no you cannot, you will be required to produce Orcs in order to move forward with your Negotiations this way! Orcs can also be used for negotiations in Tournament Encounters and The Spire!

To produce Orcs you will need to upgrade your Armories accordingly and you can then produce them every 12hrs :)

(Despite their smell they're quite useful to have around!)

Kind Regards

Herodite.

m4rt1n

Adept
Also there are other buildings that produce orc's. Craftable in the academy is the Orc's Nest, and also the AW Heroes Forge. On top of that several expiring buildings can give them if you win one in the spire or an event, Genie for example.

Orc's are a commodity like coins, supplies etc and not to be confused with the Orc style troops that can be made in the Training grounds using Orcs, the Orc Warrior and Strategist

Sir Derf

Adept
Word of warning. If you have scouted too far ahead of what INNO wants (like I did), you can reach the dreaded Orc Ring before you enter the Orcs & Goblins chapter (VIII). Orc Nests (and most likely other buildings that produce Orcs) that you receive in earlier chapters will not produce Orcs. Even if you wait to place them in your city until after you start Chapter VIII, it does not matter; the chapter of a building is based on the Chapter you were in when you received it. You would need to upgrade them using Royal Restoration spells to Chapter VIII for them give you Orcs.

Should you wish to continue advancing your city, you're going to have to learn to get along with the smelly ones.