• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Can app players chat?

• Thread starter DeletedUser9140
  • Start date

DeletedUser9140

I'm playing via mobile app and don't get a response when I post messages to my fellowship. Are they being rude and ignoring me? Or doesn't the chat work if using the app?

Pauly7

Master of the Elements
The chat works on the app. I'm not sure if they are all ignoring you, but I do find it a bit more unreliable than on the PC. I would check the chat history to see if your message has actually posted, but if it has then unfortunately I expect people are just not replying.

DeletedUser9140

The chat works on the app. I'm not sure if they are all ignoring you, but I do find it a bit more unreliable than on the PC. I would check the chat history to see if your message has actually posted, but if it has then unfortunately I expect people are just not replying.
How do I check chat history? I can only see my msgs for a few days then they disappear. I've never seen any others.

DeletedUser5976

Most of the members of your fellowship are inactive. You can check on elvenstats.com if a fellowship has a lot of active members before joining. It is harder to find a good fellowship on the app, but it's not impossible.

DeletedUser9140

Most of the members of your fellowship are inactive. You can check on elvenstats.com if a fellowship has a lot of active members before joining. It is harder to find a good fellowship on the app, but it's not impossible.
Thx. I guess I need to find a more active fellowship.

DeletedUser5976

Try checking the recruitment threads in the forums and ask to be sent an invite that way you can join a good fellowship.