• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Buying goods

DeletedUser

You can buy marble and steel from wholesaler in trader.
Why not make planks available to?

DeletedUser23

The 2 goods that are offered on the Wholesaler are the 2 that you do not have boosted. For example I have Steel boosted so I can buy Marble and Planks for coin/supplies/steel.

The idea is that you get far higher efficiency from your boosted good so you only produce that. Then you trade that (in your case Planks) for the other 2 with people via the Trader, or if people aren't trading/you have excess coins/supplies, then via the Wholesaler.

DeletedUser

Enter the world map and locate the silver circle icon (it has a exclamation mark on it) which is located at the bottom of the screen in the middle (it's one of the icons above "return home"). Hover over this and you'll see the three that are boosted and the amount of relics required for the next production boost. Alternatively, click on this and it'll give you a more in-depth look at this (amount of relics collected [including your non-boosted ones] and the percentage increase you currently get for your production boosts).

DeletedUser23

Or it's just the one you can't buy from the Wholesaler; as I said for you it's Planks.

DeletedUser

Thanx guys. Was just wondering why only 2 things can be bought and not 3.
Now I know what to do!

DeletedUser814

I've moved this thread from Ideas and Suggestions to Questions and Help as this is a question. :)