• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Open Buildings not selecting

Scarabaeu

Adventurer
I am having a problem selecting buildings to upgrade or start productions.
I can collect coins and goods, open barracks to train new troops and select buildings to move around. Just not upgrade or produce (or even check how far productions are)
Also can not open trader.
Only happening in browser. Can open mobile version. Playing in Arendyll.

DeletedUser6743

Same happens regularly to me (browser: Edge). The earlier reported bug that you can't collect produced supplies still exists, too. Sometimes the display (as well as the sound) runs 1-2 minutes ahead of the game and waiting helps, at other times not and you have to reload the game. Which I need to do often anyway to collect incoming goods from trades.

F5 doesn't refresh the page but instead reloads the game, which can easily take 5-10 minutes to accomplish because of cascading session errors.

Going to the knowledge tree and coming back again partly refreshes the page and resolves some issues, but not this one.

Btw I seem unable to open a new bug thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6841

I am having a problem selecting buildings to upgrade or start productions.
I can collect coins and goods, open barracks to train new troops and select buildings to move around. Just not upgrade or produce (or even check how far productions are)
Also can not open trader.
Only happening in browser. Can open mobile version. Playing in Arendyll

Deleted User - 1634960

This is an issue that has been cropping up with some players using Edge since the latest update to Windows 10. Some solutions (each have worked for some players, not all):
  • Clearing browser cache (this should be done with each game update in any case)
  • Switching to full-screen mode.
  • Moving a building (picking up and putting down is enough, it does not have to change position).
If none of these solutions work for you, the only thing we can suggest is to try Chrome or Firefox until Microsoft and Adobe work out their differences.

If you come up with another solution that works for you, please let us know so we can add it to the list. ;)

DeletedUser6743

Switching to full-screen mode freezes my notebook. Chrome is slower (although I usually need to load Edge twice to get it to normal speed) and has a huge cursor (whereas the cursor on Edge is tiny and can be a pain to locate).

DeletedUser6842

Same problem with my city, building can not be selected.

Problem solved, by clearing Cache of Browser info. ;-D