• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Building selling and rearranging city

DeletedUser8896

Hi!

is is possible to suggest that some buildings can be sold? I tried to sell MA and it is just not possible, same with training reground. Can a player choose what he want to place and what he wants to sell?

Second suggestion is : can player mover around city - like taking off all building to some king of storage and then take them out and rearranging city.
For people who just started and not only have this opportunity?

Thanks

FieryArien

Necromancer
Player can’t sell Main Hall and Builder’s Hut. Once built, player also can’t sell Magic Academy and Barracks. However,Training Grounds can be sold, so I suppose you might have just confused these two buildings. As far as I know everything else can be sold (and if I’m wrong, I’m sure I’ll be corrected by someone).

Some kind of storage is repeatedly suggested by players. The usual answer says that it’s part of the game’s challenge and that they are not going to implement a storage feature. Anyway, I’m only explaining; I’m not trying to tell you not to campaign for it. ;-)

DeletedUser8896

I do I agree with you. I am only saying that player can choose what to sell and what not.

Deleted User - 341074

While Main Hall, Builder and Trader are essential to the game, Academy and Barracks are not, IMO
I don't think that the Trader is essential if the Barracks isn't. Sure you are at a huge disadvantage without them, but you can get by.