• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

User Interface Building Locator

Ruprecht

Adventurer
Many buildings get hard to find as your city grows. It'd be nice to have a feature like the AW dialog with all of your unique buildings. When you click on a building button it centers on the screen and opens the associated dialog. Another icon on the bottom menu right next to the AW would be the perfect spot.

Hekata

Artisan
I guess it could be helpful but I have so many unique buildings in my city that it would take me just as long to look thought the building menu as it would take me to find them in the city. Plus I do know very well where all my buildings are, except maybe a flower cage or two, and I have an elusive black unicorn, I'm always surprised that I have it when I find it by accident :) So yeah, it could be useful to locate the tiny buildings....

Gargon667

Mentor
@Ruprecht and @Hekata I usually find those little buildings when I am trying to move big buildings around :)

I was thinking the same reagrding the new hiding function. I´d say it rather easier to find a building there than it would be in an endless list. Especially because you have to still click on the move->hide button to actually find the building, since just centering won´t bring it to the foreground...