• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Builder hut

Hekata

Artisan
Could we have an option that allows us to choose when we want to use the neighbourly help we receive for the builder's hut?
The way it is now it gets automatically used on the first upgrade we do which leads to a lot of it being wasted on small/short upgrades (even 5-20 minutes ones) we would never use them on. It would be much better if we could choose when we want to apply it.

RainbowElvira

Sorcerer
Yes, it's annoying to have a builder boost wasted for a 30 seconds reduction of build time. While your suggestion would be perfect, it would be sufficient for me if the limit for using the build boost was raised from 5 minutes to 100 minutes build time.

Hekata

Artisan
Yes that would be a nice improvement too, but I would still prefer if we could choose what we want to upgrade with it. For instance for this event I had to build some T1 and some WS from 1 to lv 20/22. I didn't want to use the NH on T1 because it doesn't take that much time to upgrade them I wanted to save them for the WS. But since T1 finishes faster than WS every time I had to waste the boosters on them.

Edit: also maybe some players at lower levels want to use the NH even for the smaller upgrades so maybe better not deprive them of the possibility.

Pauly7

Magus
I agree with either suggestion. It's pretty frustrating to have them all get used up on pointless builds, especially when we can only hold 2 or 3 or 4 of them.

I'm fairly sure this has been requested more than once and it became another of those queries never to be answered (like almost all.)

Hekata

Artisan
Well I guess we should continue asking until we get an answer. Although the way things are going now me might end up with the time reduction NH being randomly applied, you never know for which upgrade it will work :)