• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Bugs galore

DeletedUser5151

First off chat hasn't been working for a while now and it's practically stopped all but working, also notifications will not load I have tried 3 different browsers and deleted all history and cookies and then logged back in but with still no avail, also since new update sounds appear faded and dull on internet explorer but fine on other browsers! are the techs really taking note of these bugs or just trying there best to get the most out of paying for gems? I was really thinking about quitting the game as I have nearly reached the end of the research tree, and these events are not worth taking part in when you are at the end of research and no more available upgrades!

kimkimkim

Summoner
Having the same issue with the notification box, I put a ticket in for it and this is all support had to say to me -

As with all updates, it is a good idea to clear your browser cache to make sure your PC is not storing outdated information which can confuse the system.

Ummm hellooo, I know it has nothing to do with the cache, please fix this!

Mod Edit: Please do not copy/paste complete replies from Support- see the game and forum rules for more details.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5532

I have tried 3 different browsers and deleted all history and cookies and then logged back in but with still no avail, also since new update sounds appear faded and dull on internet explorer but fine on other browsers! are the techs really taking note of these bugs or just trying there best to get the most out of paying for gems?

Deleting history and cookies will sadly make no difference, as it has no impact on your issue. Try clearing your browser cache, but do not do it while you have an active page open, or the active data does not get deleted, so the problem will not get solved. As for the sound issue on various browsers, as this is a browser issue, the game devs have no options to change anything, and as such is not a bug of any kind.

Many things can impact the chat within the game. Mainly being your bandwidth quality, your router port utilisation, your browser settings, your cache settings, your cache limit, your connection stability, the list really does go on and on. In an ideal world then someone could flick a switch and everything would be working fine, but sadly the reality is that you may need to get on top of your system in ways that you have not thought of before, as these chat issues are all solvable on a user level.

DeletedUser6744

As well as clearing your browser cache you need to clear the flash cache also, it won't cure everything but hey a good clean out now and then will improve a lot of things.