• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

City Buffed armories

• Thread starter DeletedUser2018
  • Start date

DeletedUser2018

[Summary]: Allow armories to be buffed the same way we buff Culture buildings.

[Have you checked for similar ideas?]: Searching for "Armory" and "Armories" in the search bar lead me to believe no one ever posted a similar idea.

[Details]: Very simple. Allow our allies and neighbours to buff our armories the same way we buff Culture buildings. The buff would allow you to train one more unit at the time for a 8-hour period. Each Armory would be allowed one buff.

[Reasons for Implementing]: Faster unit training. Better gameplay.

[Balance]:
I noticed many people don't find battling rewarding enough. I believe it would make it more accessible to us all by reducing the wait between each territory conquest.

DeletedUser277

Its a nice idea in theory, but when you have reached a certain stage in the game and your level 19 armouries support 48 units at a time, +1 for 8 hours ain't that great. What would be nicer is for Barracks to be 'polishable' (sorry not a real word I know) and that would speed up troop training for 8 hours. I'd certainly go for that one :)

DeletedUser2018

Sure is a good idea too. My idea is meant to adapted and changed and it's fulfilling it's purpose.

Deleted User - 13667

I would say polish the barracks and allow a storage of up to 8 times of enhanced units' damage or +12 additional per group be given to players to use if they want to in a battle encounter.

Speeding up training do not seem to help much if the troops remain weaker..