• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Bruitemail's Enlightenment

• Thread starter Deleted User - 2029718
  • Start date

Deleted User - 2029718

Produce 1 Bruitemail's Enlightenment
How do I do that?
Thanks in advance

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
This sounds like one of the quests in the new chapter, if memory serves me right this would be option 3 in a workshop (the 1 hour option). But do raise a ticket in support for this to be double checked so we are 100% certain of the context!

Deleted User - 2029718

Yes, it is cheaper 21 question, I tried the workshops but no luck there.

C-Nymph

Necromancer
Produce 1 Bruitemail's Enlightenment
How do I do that?
Thanks in advance
It's a 3 hour production of ascended goods in a Dust manufactory.
1693154303240.png

On the quest, there is always a little 'i' button for information. Hover over that with your mouse to get an explanation on how to complete a quest. It should tell you that you have to make a production in a lvl 34 dust manufactory.

C-Nymph

Necromancer
Oh never mind, you already found it. I was speed-upgrading a couple manufactories while replying here to see if I could find the answer for you, because I suspected it was one of the manufactories ;) Took me longer than the time you needed to find the answer yourself :D

C-Nymph

Necromancer
Btw @Silmaril, this is not the first time someone is having trouble finding out what to do for these types of quests. It would really make it easier if the information for what actually to produce was part of the text in the quest itself, and not hidden under an 'i' button ;)
Why not just make the quest "finish a 3 hour production of genius granules in a dust manufactory", instead of those weird descriptions :p The names of those productions don't make sense at all...

m4rt1n

Adept
Hence we have the numerous tooltips throughout the game, to assist players if they get a little stuck :)

Even I miss those tooltips though, I don't think they are obvious enough and it takes me a while to think of checking it out when confused myself in such situations.

C-Nymph

Necromancer
Hence we have the numerous tooltips throughout the game, to assist players if they get a little stuck :)
I might be going blind, but I actually see no helpful tooltip here, nor for the previous quest asking for a Mushroom Mansion.
1694076361104.png

Would be nice if the quest actually explained what to make and where to make it. Or like I said before:
Why not just make the quest "finish a 3 hour production of genius granules in a dust manufactory", instead of those weird descriptions :p The names of those productions don't make sense at all...

Sir Derf

Adept
Welllll... I think they're assuming that you'd think along the lines of "Hmmm, that's something I don't recall every seeing before. Maybe it's the new production items in the manufactories that I just updated..."

C-Nymph

Necromancer
Welllll... I think they're assuming that you'd think along the lines of "Hmmm, that's something I don't recall every seeing before. Maybe it's the new production items in the manufactories that I just updated..."
Welllll... I would, except they're for non-boosted manufactories that I don't have in my city...
They should really adjust the quests to actually match your boosted ascended goods :mad: These quests discriminate roughly 2/3rd of the players.

Last edited:

Jake65

Sage
for non-boosted manufactories that I don't have in my city
That sucks!!
So you're expected to build one, upgrade it to produce what is required, and then teleport it out of your space :rolleyes:
I have a similar quest coming up that requires 4 workshops. I have one. 90 tiles needed for the extra going-to-be-teleported-away 3. Gah!

C-Nymph

Necromancer
I have a similar quest coming up that requires 4 workshops. I have one. 90 tiles needed for the extra going-to-be-teleported-away 3. Gah!
If you happen to have a Magic Workshop in your inventory that you won in the Spire, place that! It counts for 2 regular (non-magical) workshops.

Jake65

Sage
If you happen to have a Magic Workshop in your inventory that you won in the Spire, place that! It counts for 2 regular (non-magical) workshops.
Oooh, thank you.
I've got one magic placed and numerous in inventory. So I should then only need to place one more instead of three. That's a space juggling teleport saving bonus :)

m4rt1n

Adept
I might be going blind, but I actually see no helpful tooltip here, nor for the previous quest asking for a Mushroom Mansion.
View attachment 7804
Would be nice if the quest actually explained what to make and where to make it. Or like I said before:

Just done that one, had to search the other production, both on non boosted factories for me, why?