• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Bring back old and make new mini-events

Sir Derf

Adept
I remember little pop-up things... a day with over-producing supplies definitely, or a "produce a whole lot of xxx and get a y".

Bring those back.

How about an Elvenar Pet Food Day - 1 Pet Food for every 100 Beverages, up to 10.

Donate to the Elvenar Felyndral Aid Society - World-Wide collection goals with several tiers of rewards.

Jake65

Sage
I remember little pop-up things... a day with over-producing supplies definitely, or a "produce a whole lot of xxx and get a y".

Bring those back.

How about an Elvenar Pet Food Day - 1 Pet Food for every 100 Beverages, up to 10.

Donate to the Elvenar Felyndral Aid Society - World-Wide collection goals with several tiers of rewards.
+1
I like the idea of random day quests, definitely supported.

Pauly7

Magus
Anything to break up the current drudgery of near identical events running for 4 weeks out of 6, followed by a fellowship adventure.

These would be good ideas, as would bringing back the 10 day events and the crafting challenges.

Alcaro

Necromancer
+1
Totally agree! I miss those "events" lasting one day with overproducing tools or basic goods. Since the new tournament formula where catering is costing a fortune, once in a while such "events" would be highly appreciated!

Hekata

Artisan
+1
I really miss all the mini-events! I've always preferred them over the big ones! :)
And the production boost days are also most welcome. they were always a fun and useful,