• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

BRAND SPANKING NEW FELLOWSHIP TO START

DeletedUser3041

Good day to one and all.

I have played this game for around 3 months and have progressed not too badly. What I have noticed by talking to various people and also reading up on forums is that Fellowships tends to be rank orientated only. A large amount of the high ranked players (and others) consider daily visits as 3-4 a week. Me on the other-hand, considers daily visits as daily (everyday 7 days a week).

I am looking to create a new Fellowship with a new way or style. But before doing so, I would like to see if there would be an interest. Don't want to end up on my own. I only have a score of 9539 and have just built my 1st Magic Dust buildings. I am currently the second smallest member in the fellowship I am currently in but ended 1st in the Scrolls tournament with 9124 points. 2nd only had 4360 points and he has nearly 100k points. Globally I ended 63rd and that is not too bad for a small player as myself. Team work does not exists and not even a thank you received for my effort.

Having said all this, I want to start a FS with the following ideas/rules.

1) Daily active players. People that actually do play or try to at least.
2). Daily visits of all members of the FS. Not 3-4 times a week. & days a week. This not only helps you with additional coins and supplies but also the member you have visited when they visit your city as well.
3). Fair trades only being 2 or 3 star trades. Exceptions will be to help a member which can be discussed.
4) Be friendly and mature in chats.
5) Have fun playing otherwise what is the use of playing this game then?

No doubt, a refined list will be done in the future but those are the basics.

So, if you are interested in joining up with a FS as stated above, please leave a comment below. I would rather have 12 daily active players than a high ranked FS with half week players.

If the idea works that I have in my head, I can only see this new FS growing from strength to strength. If you have any other suggestions, please feel free to comment as well.

DeletedUser3034

Yes, growing well, but still have room for more.

DeletedUser3055

Good day to one and all.

I have played this game for around 3 months and have progressed not too badly. What I have noticed by talking to various people and also reading up on forums is that Fellowships tends to be rank orientated only. A large amount of the high ranked players (and others) consider daily visits as 3-4 a week. Me on the other-hand, considers daily visits as daily (everyday 7 days a week).

I am looking to create a new Fellowship with a new way or style. But before doing so, I would like to see if there would be an interest. Don't want to end up on my own. I only have a score of 9539 and have just built my 1st Magic Dust buildings. I am currently the second smallest member in the fellowship I am currently in but ended 1st in the Scrolls tournament with 9124 points. 2nd only had 4360 points and he has nearly 100k points. Globally I ended 63rd and that is not too bad for a small player as myself. Team work does not exists and not even a thank you received for my effort.

Having said all this, I want to start a FS with the following ideas/rules.

1) Daily active players. People that actually do play or try to at least.
2). Daily visits of all members of the FS. Not 3-4 times a week. & days a week. This not only helps you with additional coins and supplies but also the member you have visited when they visit your city as well.
3). Fair trades only being 2 or 3 star trades. Exceptions will be to help a member which can be discussed.
4) Be friendly and mature in chats.
5) Have fun playing otherwise what is the use of playing this game then?

No doubt, a refined list will be done in the future but those are the basics.

So, if you are interested in joining up with a FS as stated above, please leave a comment below. I would rather have 12 daily active players than a high ranked FS with half week players.

If the idea works that I have in my head, I can only see this new FS growing from strength to strength. If you have any other suggestions, please feel free to comment as well.

DeletedUser3055

sound like a good playing scheme "ALL FOR ONE AND ONE FOR ALL" this is my idea of a fellowship, it makes sense to help all those that need help if you can.
I find it is disconcerting when I help others but get very little back in return

I would be glad to join a FS with like minded players