• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Brand new

finzles

Adventurer
Hi everyone. I am new, so new that my price tag is still attached. Love the game, it looks so pretty and there’s so much to do here! It’s my first day in the game and I’m trying to figure out what the seahorse thing is about, so I’ll look on the forum. I’m looking for a fellowship, I am a daily gamer, so I hope to find one soon. It will be nice to be part of a team and be involved with other players.

Looking forward to seeing you all on the boards!

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Hi @finzles :D

Welcome to Elvenar and Welcome to our Forum!! So nice to see a new face introduce themselves around these parts!

Plenty to get your teeth into here, and plenty of help should you need it. Never be afraid to throw your questions out to the Forum Community! The only stupid question is the one that isn't asked.

We've a friendly bunch here that will pretty much fall over themselves to give you a hand :)

If you would like to familiarise yourself with the Forum Rules you can do so by clicking here

But mostly, I wish you an amazing time both here and in game, and best of luck finding a Fellowship!

Kind Regards

Herodite.

finzles

Adventurer
Thank you so much. :) :) :)
Hi @finzles :D

Welcome to Elvenar and Welcome to our Forum!! So nice to see a new face introduce themselves around these parts!

Plenty to get your teeth into here, and plenty of help should you need it. Never be afraid to throw your questions out to the Forum Community! The only stupid question is the one that isn't asked.

We've a friendly bunch here that will pretty much fall over themselves to give you a hand :)

If you would like to familiarise yourself with the Forum Rules you can do so by clicking here

But mostly, I wish you an amazing time both here and in game, and best of luck finding a Fellowship!

Kind Regards

Herodite.

Yarnia

Dreamer
Hi everyone. I am new, so new that my price tag is still attached. Love the game, it looks so pretty and there’s so much to do here! It’s my first day in the game and I’m trying to figure out what the seahorse thing is about, so I’ll look on the forum. I’m looking for a fellowship, I am a daily gamer, so I hope to find one soon. It will be nice to be part of a team and be involved with other players.

Looking forward to seeing you all on the boards!
Hi there!And Welcome to the Game!Our Fellowship Moon Dragon Avengers would love to have you join us if you are interested!I too have only been playing a few months and the experienced members in this friendly,relaxed Fellowship have helped me so much already!The benefits to joining a Fellowship really are such a massive help when starting in this beautiful game!Happy Gaming!Yarnia

finzles

Adventurer
Hi there!And Welcome to the Game!Our Fellowship Moon Dragon Avengers would love to have you join us if you are interested!I too have only been playing a few months and the experienced members in this friendly,relaxed Fellowship have helped me so much already!The benefits to joining a Fellowship really are such a massive help when starting in this beautiful game!Happy Gaming!Yarnia
Thank you, but I found a fellowship last week and it’s very nice here. But thank you for the offer. :)