• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Boost Manufactories

DeletedUser1972

All my boosts are upgraded to the max and I am just entering the Orcs. I find I am producing an abundance of material and I am debating of getting rid of a building from each one. Is this advisable. I have 6 of the first tier 4 of the next two.

Tonton-des-bois

Illusionist
the size of factories are diffferent from types and from races so I count the total surface for each group and I'm producing enough with 60 cells of each type, that's 4 human scrolls 4x4, 4 human steel 3x5 and 3 human dust 4x5... the total surface is a valuable point of comparison, not the number of building ;)

DeletedUser1829

I agree completely with @tonton-des-bois you cannot count factories they are simply not comparable between type and race, but the production per squares is, thus total surface area. I have worked on approx. 40 squares for each factory and have an abundance of goods. You can also use the floor coverage throughout the eras too which helps a lot with planning.

DeletedUser1925

Upgrading Manufatories to the max is not wise. It need to much population.
Manufactory level shouldn't be higher then residence's population/square.

Elves needs more of T1 manufactories you can breach that limit on those.
Humans needs more of T3 manufactories you can breach that limit on those.

Last edited by a moderator: