• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Boost limited ?

Tonton-des-bois

Illusionist
I would like to know if the boosts are definitely limited so we don't need the tournaments anymore
... or not.

boost.limit.png

I reached this limit when I got 14 times 12 relics by taking the 3rd gift to get some Glacier Gardens so, I suppose, others will reach it too, probably on 1st January... :rolleyes:

But I'm also close to reach the 700% limit with my 1st and 2nd tier too... :p

Last edited:

Deleted User - 106219

Yes, the max boost you can get from Relics is 700%. It has always been like that.

Tonton-des-bois

Illusionist
[...] It has always been like that.
Thank you for your answer, Shadowblack, but I don't want to know if my gran'pa's relics were also limited to 700%... :eek:

I wanted to know, from the staff, if they were planning to change that or if they have understood (and chosen) that it will implicate none will make any tournaments when they will have reached this limit... :rolleyes:

Of course, I'm just supposing most of other players only get relics out of the tournaments (like me) and won't make hundreds of battles just to get a rune shard... ;)

Last edited: