• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered bonus productions

DeletedUser4149

how long did the extra workshop production time last?
why wasn't it for 24 hours like it was before?
when was it?
will they balance those out more fairly among the different time zones?
after all, 50% of the icon for this server is an american flag.

m4rt1n

Adept
It lasted for 4 hours if I remember correctly, approx 3pm - 7pm GMT, Monday.

DeletedUser4149

thanks, folks.
i just noticed that the sale on diamonds is timed to give us all a full 24 hours.
it seems dumb that they don't use the same system for bonus production times, like yesterday when i used a bunch of spells and didn't get squat for a bonus.
seemed even more unfair that it happened during a challenge that involved using WORKSHOPS

DeletedUser4149

...and by giving us a full 24 hours, i mean that the timer for the sales doesn't start until we've logged in to the game.
why can't they use the same system to make bonus production times more fair?

Wowwie

Soothsayer
when I logged in it said 7 mins left that was 230 pm pst time I had been on at noon for collections and returned at 230 pm
the time ran out I had no chance really did not know what was going 7 mins was no time to do anything

m4rt1n

Adept
I agree that such offers if they are short should be triggered when a player logs on, like the 3 hour offers in events sometimes do.

That way everyone would have equal chance to start a long production on their workshops that would finish a lot quicker. :)

DeletedUser3451

Dizzy Lizzie, would you also pass to yourself that it's more than fine to make an announcement here on the forum for upcoming such boosts prior their actual activation. and to whoever is responsible - to make such announcements ingame a day or two early. so people could actually be able to chose if they will take the benefit of this or not.

thanks!