• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Big Fellowship Merger???

rickw

Seeker
My fellowship Trader's Inc. is looking for a few new active players to join us with scores 20,000+

We were ranked #7 but just lost a couple of players and have dropped down to 11th.
We're a friendly but active fellowship with a good community spirit, and with lots of players willing to help others progress by advice + tips, daily visiting and fair trading.

As well as losing 2 players we also have a couple of inactive players, so one thought we've had is - is there a smaller fellowship out there perhaps with a few players loyal to each other who've outgrown the less active members and would like to move together into Trader's Inc.?

Our existing members scores range from 19k - 70k so we'd be looking for players who can compete in that range.
Anyone interested then please send me or our archmage mogth a message and we can have a discussion - please mention players boosted goods.

Lisica

I'm not interested in joining your FS as I'm more than happy in the 2 that I'm currently in, but it would be helpful for anyone out there if they knew which server you are on...

rickw

Seeker
We've added 2 players, this is now closed.

However we are still looking for 1 more person who producers scrolls and magic dust!!