• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Being down graded

I was promoted to Mage a couple of weeks ago which I was quite honoured about especially as I have not been in the fellowship very long
But then last night I saw that I am now back to a fellow
I am not sure when it happened exactly
Feeling abit upset about it in all honesty i have been expecting to have been chucked out
I have put a message up asking in the group chat but no one has answered it they are just talking about the tournament and badges :(

DeletedUser2114

Its a common practice during Fellowship Adventures to be downgraded so you or your fellow fellows can't hit the flag accidently prematurely at the end of a stage. We have all been demoted in our FS too for the duration of the FA. I'm sure all will be restored after :D

I only have a mobile phone so can't send any messages apart from in the game itself
I keep expecting to log on and find that I have been dropped from the fellowship

DeletedUser7733

I only have a mobile phone so can't send any messages apart from in the game itself

You can log in through a browser on your phone to read and send messages. There's couple of them that are able to run the game. If you search for it, you should be able to find ones that your phone supports.

Deleted User - 341074

I'm willing to bet @ThunderingDarklord is right, and you were demoted so that you don't accidentally click finish on an FA stage before the FS is ready.
Being mobile only means that you probably aren't part of the discussions, and is likely the reason why only you were demoted.

Thanks for the messages
I posted another question as to why I was demoted and no one answered they just carried on talking about the tournament going on
I wasn't the only one who uses a mobile
I decided to just leave the fellowship
I suff with afew health conditions and I really don't like the way they just ignored my messages
I feel better in myself now I have left and hopefully I will find another fellowship to join
Thanks for the replies

McBratty

Enchanter
It could be that you were made a Mage by mistake by someone in the FS. Or there was a discussion going on in Messages that required everyone to respond but obviously you wouldnt have seen that. Either way, very rude of them to ignore you in the chat box as well. Hope you find a good FS that better suits you. Good luck :)

It could be that you were made a Mage by mistake by someone in the FS. Or there was a discussion going on in Messages that required everyone to respond but obviously you wouldnt have seen that. Either way, very rude of them to ignore you in the chat box as well. Hope you find a good FS that better suits you. Good luck :)

No i was definitely upgraded quickly because of how much I was contributing to the rest of the members and in the tournaments and there was about 10 of us chatting daily in the group
Well until yesterday when they just carried on talking about the tournament and ignoring my posts
I posted 2 over the course of 8 hours and actively avoiding going on there till everyone had been catching up and there was nothing :(

It's a new day here so I am going to hopefully find anew fellowship that will hopefully be as friendly and helpful :)

Post in Forum, under Arendyll
Players looking for a fellowship
Someone will snap you up

I have already approached one but because I can't search for the name I have put up a message in there post to ask if they could send me a request

Thank you all so much for replying to my post
Very much appreciated
:):rolleyes::D:cool::)

Last edited by a moderator:

m4rt1n

Adept
Its a common practice during Fellowship Adventures to be downgraded so you or your fellow fellows can't hit the flag accidently prematurely at the end of a stage. We have all been demoted in our FS too for the duration of the FA. I'm sure all will be restored after :D

Its what we are going to do in future also as we had an accidental premature end to a map this time around.

I have just joined a new fellowship
So I am very happy to be a part of a fellowship again

Regarding the downgrading

If they had mentioned it to me or explained why they did it when I asked not once but twice i would have been ok and stayed
But to blatantly ignore my messages in the chat and also I was the only one who was downgraded was too much
:(

Thank you again for your replies

:)