• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Battles are still too hard!

• Thread starter DeletedUser2554
  • Start date

DeletedUser2554

Most of my fellowship members have actually sold all the things to do with the fighting!
We are still finding that that opponents are to OP, we cannot keep up with them with the research tree. No sooner have you upgraded your fighters, you get out there to find your opponents are upgraded also!
Help!
we are all using all our resources to negotiate ALL the time

DeletedUser1413

I also use my resources to negotiate the fights.When I started this game,the fights were so easy.But now the fights are so hard to win.:(

Really,I always get angry for this.:mad:

DeletedUser2897

Battles would be better if the regeneration of game troops was slower and not instant as it is. If this was to occur then we would still have to keep battling until we won but the cost would be in troops. At the moment if you lose a battle you may as well give up as it is pointless losing lots of troops and gain no ground

DeletedUser1805

Battles have become impossible. The disparity between the levels of my troops and those we're up against in battle is ridiculous. It's like going to war with a squirt gun. I've contacted support, and there is no real response. All they say is that they'll pass it up to development. We've lost five members of our fellowship to this and many more are about to quit and they don't seem to care. I currently have no way to expand and hence I'm dead in the water. I can't even negotiate anymore until I start building up Orcs which is about a month away. I'm about fed up. I've been playing since April of 2016. The most irritating part is it seems like they don't even care if we're upset or leaving the game. That speaks volumes to me.

Timneh

Artisan
The most irritating part is it seems like they don't even care if we're upset or leaving the game. That speaks volumes to me.

I personnally think that the devs have a plan of how they want the game to go and they are not going to let anything sway them from that path. They will probably only notice there mistakes when they have driven nearly all players away.

DeletedUser3016

i'm still pretty early on in the game. researching superior residences atm. i negotiate everything as well. don't even bother building armouries since there's no real point.

DeletedUser3034

I will say from experience, battles in tournaments will become easier for the players in theChapter 3/4 area when the update rolls in. As to those at higher or lower chapters, I don't honestly know, have heard it both ways.

In the latest steel tourney on Beta world, I fought 7 provs to 5 stars (ran out of time). That is with me in the middle of chapter 3. So, to those small players, try it when it gets here, if it's not for you, continue catering :)

DeletedUser1829

I will say from experience, battles in tournaments will become easier for the players in theChapter 3/4 area when the update rolls in. As to those at higher or lower chapters, I don't honestly know, have heard it both ways.

In the latest steel tourney on Beta world, I fought 7 provs to 5 stars (ran out of time). That is with me in the middle of chapter 3. So, to those small players, try it when it gets here, if it's not for you, continue catering :)

Tournament battles were always playable at those levels, era 1-2 depended on province. It was always just way more cost effective to cater, this has mostly flipped now.