• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Basic goods

Ayrisa

Novice
Hello, Elvenar team!
Maybe this have been discussed earlier, then sorry for the recurrence...
Would it be possible to add in the next events some buildings (summonings) that produce also the basic goods like metal, wood, marble?

Pauly7

Magus
Hi @Ayrisa... welcome to the forum... I would gladly see more buildings offering T1 goods. They have come up in the past - We've had things like Mermaids Paradise and the Aureate Phoenix, which may have been before your time.

FYI, the Aureate base is craftable in the MA. If you need more T1 you may want to get that one crafted. Nothing certain, but rumour is that we will be able to get more artefacts for the Phoenixes soon.

Ayrisa

Novice
Hi @Pauly7 , thanks for your soon and kind answer! I have only the Mermaids Paradise, but as I was a new player, had no idea about evolving buildings etc. And I think that I'm not the only one who's facing this problem, as new players appear all the time. So it would be great that they have possibility to get T1 goods. I'll check the MA. Thanks! And I hope that rumors will come true :)
Have a great day!