• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Badge Collection problems

DeletedUser2838

Since the last upgrade I and others in my FS have had an irritating problem with collecting badges.
When I have enough items for a badge the green tick arrives on the on-screen FA task box. I open the badge screen and click on collect, the screen autocloses (which it didn't used to do) and the green tick stays on the task box. I open the badge screen again and the relevent badge is still in green, suggesting it hasn't been collected, but then after a second or two disappears. I then have to manually close the badge screen and the green tick has now gone from the task box.
This means I have to visist the badge screen twice to collect each badge, which is a bit of a pain when I have loads of T1's to collect. Is this happening to anyone else?
It looks like someone has tried to tweak the set up to improve it, and it's gone wrong.

Pauly7

Magus
Yep, I'm getting the same thing... Slightly frustrating as now I'm opening and closing that same window twice each collection just to confirm. It's a pain when there's 20 collections or something.

Pauly7

Magus
Also, does it really help to have an auto-closing window as you could rack up multiple things to collect before opening it?

Hekata

Artisan
I have the same situation.

kimkimkim

Summoner
Same problem here but have found that after you claim the badge the first time, there is no need to go into it a second time, as it has counted the first time in.....green check mark disappears when you start collecting for something else

Pauly7

Magus
Same problem here but have found that after you claim the badge the first time, there is no need to go into it a second time, as it has counted the first time in.....green check mark disappears when you start collecting for something else
Yeah, but when you're picking up two day collections and the green tick is still there I can't help myself, but to click back into it anyway to make sure all is well.

kimkimkim

Summoner
Yeah, but when you're picking up two day collections and the green tick is still there I can't help myself, but to click back into it anyway to make sure all is well.
I understand completely

Swill

Spellcaster
I am getting the same thing in each of my 4 accounts.

I click the badge collection icon to get the dialog showing all of the badges ready for harvest. Click to get a badge and the dialog closes but does not give me my badge. I have to open the dialog again to then get the badge.

Yesterday I was able to open the dialog once showing the badges, then collect each badge and when I was done I would close the dialog. Now it's excruciating to collect just one badge. It doesn't make any sense to open the dialog TWICE to get EACH badge.

The Inno Devs have to fix this!

WinterLivia7

Spellcaster
now it's second day with this problem but nobody bothers the give us an answer ... Is it a bug? Was intended to be so (I truly hope that wasn't because it's plain stupid and annoying!!)?

Deleted User - 2044766

Same here since yesterday...I thought it was just my bad network... My 2 cents; seeing as most innoteam are players, so must have same problem too and we aren't the only ones freaking out.:p

Deleted User - 2044766

now it's second day with this problem but nobody bothers the give us an answer ... Is it a bug? Was intended to be so (I truly hope that wasn't because it's plain stupid and annoying!!)?

:) @WinterLivia7 No way it could be intended, looks like a nasty bug to me. Hang in there...as least the game isn't crashing...
There's another online game I'm totally nuts about but between the lags, crashes & bottlenecks it's just pure hell...

Pauly7

Magus
I am really glad my FS is boycotting this FA because that bug would drive me crazy.
It would for sure. The worst time was when people were trying to do the tournament round 1 on PC. Stopping each time to collect a Witch Hat badge is bad enough, but all the other clicks was driving people mental. Luckily the problem isn't there on the app though.

Still... not so long ago people were cycling through the badges each province... a bit longer ago than that and people were cycling through badges whilst also clicking "yes I'm sure I want to decline the quest"... Perhaps we're spoilt now!