• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

AWs closed for business

Jake65

Sage
I suggest a "closed for business" or "No Entry" sign for Ancient Wonders, similar to the favourite heart but as a sign to please not add KP.
I've just had 30kp placed on my Abyss that I doubt I will ever upgrade further so they have essentially 'wasted' their gift.
I realise that players don't necessarily follow the favourite heart if they have shards to donate for other wonders but a clear "please do not donate here" icon would help avoid wasting a shard and good intentions.
Any random donations are at the players risk but I still feel a bit bad for them.

SkyRider99

Mentor
Nothing wrong with your suggestion @Jake65. I have two or three AWs in that category also. My approach is to let the KPs fill the current level and just leave it. My cup cannot runneth over then. :cool:

Maybe a sign that says 'No trespassers' ? :p

I hope my flippant posting has not trivialised your issue. That was not my intent.

Sir Derf

Adept
Please Refrain from Tossing Coins in the Fountain, it Clogs the Fountain...

Please Refrain from Tossing in the Fountain, it Attracts Orcs...

Please Refrain from Tossing Orcs in the Fountain, it Fouls the Fountain and Angers the Orc...

Angry Orcs (Really, any Orcs), Please Refrain from Tossing Fountains, it Fouls the Countryside...

And don't anyone get me started on Dwarves (Dwarves? Dwarves! Dwarves are very upsetting.)

Sir Derf

Adept
All Funds received provide shares in Schemin' Shakun's Pyramid of Purification Investment Plan. Dividends Expected Soon...

Sir Derf

Adept
Warning! This Property is Not Insured by the Elvenar Deposit Insurance Company (EDIC). Returns represent past performance, are not a guarantee of future performance, and are not indicative of any specific investment.

Sir Derf

Adept
This Wonder is for Entertainment Purposes only - Donations to this Wonder are not meant to Diagnose, Treat, Cure or Prevent any Illnesses.

Sir Derf

Adept
Closed due to Lack of Interest... Soon to be yet another Mooncoin's Elvenade. Try our new seasonal flavor- Stinkgourd Spice!

Sir Derf

Adept
Going out of Business.
Quantities are Limited.
All Sales are Final.
No Substitutions or Exchanges will be accepted.
Coupons and Rewards Program Points are no longer Accepted.*

Orcs Still Welcome

Jake65

Sage
@Sir Derf , if inno were to adopt this feature they wouldn't be short of suggestions on what to call it :D

Sir Derf

Adept
Posted no Solicitations.
Official Donations by Appointment Only.
All Deliveries should be Directed to the Rear of the Main Hall. (ask for Stu)

Sir Derf

Adept
This is not an Ancient Wonder. This is the Nigerian Prince's Bank Processing Center.
We would also like to talk to you about your ox-cart's Extended Warranty.