• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

DeletedUser5833

Any chance on being able to upload our own avatars any time soon? Or maybe update the existing ones? Just curious. I'm a girl, I like pretty avatars.

Thanks.

DeletedUser3097

Any chance on being able to upload our own avatars any time soon? Or maybe update the existing ones? Just curious. I'm a girl, I like pretty avatars.

Thanks.
Hi @Moira Shea,

Are you referring to the app or the pc game? I am guessing the app.

DeletedUser5833

Actually I play on my PC. Is there something I don't know about avatars in the game?

DeletedUser3097

Ahh I was guessing the app as you don't get to choose which avatar you have at present.

On the PC, when you start playing you get a small range of avatars to choose from- select a new one by clicking on the avatar. As you progress through the chapters, more avatars are unlocked.

For example, my city is on chapter VII and has a choice of 27 avatars.

Killiak

Artisan
Ahh I was guessing the app as you don't get to choose which avatar you have at present.

On the PC, when you start playing you get a small range of avatars to choose from- select a new one by clicking on the avatar. As you progress through the chapters, more avatars are unlocked.

For example, my city is on chapter VII and has a choice of 27 avatars.

This doesn't really answer the OP's original question though.

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
Unfortunately uploading a custom image as an avatar is not a feature we plan to implement in the game. We do (of course) plan to add more and more avatars to choose from to the game. :)

DeletedUser3337

Yes a few more avatars would be nice ...

Different skin colors/different races, like chinese for example.
A granny ... children and some animals.
You surely can guess what animal I like to be added.
Go on Muf, tell them artists to start drawing ;)

DeletedUser3337

It is a matter of taste, no?
I would not like a capybara as my avatar, is really fine if you wantz dat :D

ORH34ji.jpg
4yyFLnL.jpg
nEEJTHf.jpg

Last two are more my taste of cute ;)

EdwardTrunk

Soothsayer
It is a matter of taste, no?
I would not like a capybara as my avatar, is really fine if you wantz dat :D

ORH34ji.jpg
4yyFLnL.jpg
nEEJTHf.jpg

Last two are more my taste of cute ;)

No fair! Someone has distorted the image of the capybara in the example above. Another 5 Warning Points for you! :p

DeletedUser5833

I am laughing so hard Pimpy those are awesome. So ok, I will have patience and hope I earn one I really like!

Thanks y'all!!