• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Autumn zodiac keeps locking

Lapwing

Novice
Can anyone tell me why the last 3 tasks have said they are not ready yet? I have had to wait for 11-14 hours for each one to unlock. I will never be able to get enough evolving things at this rate.

Jake65

Sage
Once you get to the point where your remaining number of quests equals the remaining number of days, then the quests get 'locked' so you only get one per day.

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Hi @Lapwing!

Sounds very much like you have reached the Daily Quests. Which means you will receive one Quest a day for the remaining days of the Event.

Don't forget, in addition to the Keys you will gain from completing the Daily Quest, you can also gain Free Keys from your Daily Log In and those scattered around your City Outskirts!

Also, try not to worry about not gaining enough Artifacts, they are often available as rewards shortly after the Event in one way or another!

Good Luck for the remaining time!

Kind Regards

Herodite.

SkyRider99

Immortal
Can anyone tell me why the last 3 tasks have said they are not ready yet?
You are too successful, and so the game is punishing you by making you slow down. :p

But congrats on your progress. The remaining tasks seem quite achievable within the time remaining.