• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Autumn Zodiac Event

anonglitch

Co-Community Manager
Elvenar Team
Dear Humans and Elves,

Please use this thread to discuss the update to the Autumn Zodiac Event.

We're looking forward to your feedback!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

Jake65

Sage
" Donate to Magic Academy (OR) Scout Provinces replaced with Use a Recruit Units Instant."
Umm, not sure if this is any better as it depends on having an instant to use which in turn depends on RNG providing you with one.
Unless we're expected to keep a few in stock just in case. (My inventory is starting to look like my garage which is full of "just in case" odds and ends)

Back to throwing orcs off the top of the spire for no particular reason :)

OldHag

Necromancer
I'm hoping someone can help me. I'm a bit confused as to how the 'Tinlug, The Star Serpent' actually works.
When I hover over Stage 1 in the Stage Overview window, the feeding effect shows the duration at 60hrs and is the same through to level 10.
However below that is the 'Bonus CC every 'few' Tourney Ecounters' - the tournament tent has the number 10 next to it at levels 1 and 2 then drops to the number 9 at levels 3 and 4 then drops again to number 8 at levels 5 and 6, it drops again to number 7 at levels 7 and 8 and to number 6 at level 9 and finally to number 5 at level 10.
Does this mean that if you are interested in collecting CCs you are better off to keep this at level 1, but if you want the bonus production you should aim to get it to level 10?

m4rt1n

Adept
That is the number of tournament encounters you have to complete to earn a CC spell, so the higher the level the less tourney required to get the CC spell so you get more, so for example you do 30 encounters, at level 1 you get 3 CC and at level 10 you will get 6 CC.

Sir Derf

Adept
I posted this originally in the Beta forum (edited here for corrected information)...

60 h (2.5 days) Combining Catalyst / n Tournament Encounters, n from 10 at Stage 1 to 5 for Stage 10.
Stage 10, that's better than 1 CC per completed 6-round Province.
I did 16 Provinces, now am trying for 24. That's 96 to 144 Encounters, 19 to 28 CC.
At 6 hours to produce a CC in the MA, that's 4.75 to 7 days worth of unboosted MA production.

Provided you have a Timewarp or Polar Bear with timing sufficient to complete Tourney in 2.5 days.

SkyRider99

Immortal
Arrggghhhh! Another mouth to feed! But I couldn't resist getting one for my collection. A nice choice of feeding effects. :)

1693529560969.png

C-Nymph

Necromancer
My inventory is starting to look like my garage which is full of "just in case" odds and ends
Honestly, I think everyone's garage looks like that :D Isn't that the whole purpose of having a garage/shed/attic/basement? ;)

But seriously honey, I can't throw it out. The day will come when I absolutely need that metric thing-a-ma-jig. :)

View attachment 7780
And before you know it, you're buying a bigger house because you need more storage space for all your stuff xD

Monohr

Spellcaster
The only complaint I have is that Tinlug is too small. Wish it was 4x4 so we could see it better. I know, weird xD