• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Auto start feature for workshop is intermittent

Lelanya

Mentor
The auto start feature for all workshops is only working in some circumstances. I have 8 workshops in all my cities. I have this feature in my Amuni and Construct cities, but not my Orc or Woodelves ones. All cities are on desktop, all cities are running HTML5. Edit: The 8 workshops are all the same level, all are at current research level, and all cities have 2 wee workshops to round out to 10 for FA.

Also, I have some fellows who have this, and some who do not. Feedback from mods on the update thread seems to indicate they are stumped.

DeletedUser3097

The auto start feature for all workshops is only working in some circumstances. I have 8 workshops in all my cities. I have this feature in my Amuni and Construct cities, but not my Orc or Woodelves ones. All cities are on desktop, all cities are running HTML5.

Also, I have some fellows who have this, and some who do not. Feedback from mods on the update thread seems to indicate they are stumped.
All of the workshops on one account should either have this interface or not have this interface. If you have something like:

Lelanya account- EN 1 - has interface
Lelanya account- EN 2/ EN 3 - has not got the interface

then this IS a bug.

If you have some accounts with the interface and some without, then it is NOT a bug.

Some of these features will only become available to a small percentage of players at first

If you have some cities with and some without this interface on the SAME ACCOUNT, please open a ticket with Support.