• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered ausa

hisflip

Novice
hi
is there anybody having trouble playing on a asus chromebook. when i first started to play i could see everything on my world. now i cant after they did an update. now i cant even see if my buildings or workshop are done. ive support and they dont seem to no how to help.
thanks.

Tonton-des-bois

Illusionist
if this happened after updating your operating system, you can try to reverse the last updates... control panel/remove programs/windows updates... not all updates are a matter of life and, sometimes, even official Microsoft upgrades can bug some drivers...
Just try that, one by one, starting from the last, checking the game inbetween... until reaching a date you are sure your system was ok.

You can also restore your system through the roll-back points it sometimes create before updating... Control panel/system and security/maintenance center/restore your computer to a previous date... After that, disable automatic upgrade (but keep it searching for new ones) and manually do each upgrade one by one until you find the one that bug... then uninstall it and mark it as not installable in windows autoupdate panel...

Last edited:

hisflip

Novice
we think that it was a game update. and its google as well not windows. i also have had it back to asus thinking that it was broke, it came back all right they couldnt find anything wrong with the flip. my husband has a acer google chromebook and elvenar plays ok on his laptop. but mine is
asus google chromebook flip. thanks for your help.