• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Art et Labore seeking active members

DeletedUser813

Arte et Labore is actively upgrading our Fellowship and looking for aspirants who will make donations to fellow members at least 3 times a week and to make an effort to advance their own city in some manner weekly. We dont care what boosts you have or what level you are at, just to be active. You can request to join by clicking on our Fellowships tab or by sending a message to Maharet (thats me :) ). We are in Arendyll.

DeletedUser813

We have a couple of positions still available. Looking forward to hearing from active players who want to be part of an up and coming Fellowship. Just click on our Fellowships tab or send a message to Maharet (ie, me :))

DeletedUser813

We are looking for two active players. Please PM Maharet (Arendyll) if you are interested and a position will be made immediately available. All we ask is that you make an effort to advance your own city and donate to fellow members at least 3 times a week. We would prefer those with a score of over 20,000 but everyone is welcome.