• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Arendyll - Internal System Error buying Knowledge Point for Elixir

Magisteria

Seeker
When I try to buy a Knowledge Point for Elixir I get an Internal System Error message every time.
This causes the browser to refresh and restart the game.
I have not bought a KP for Elixir previously but I have and still can successfully for Gold and Scrolls.
I have over 100 Elixir so plenty for an initial purchase which needs only 10 Elixir.
Elvenar 1.png

Elvenar 2.png

DeletedUser4528

The purchase of KP uses your boosted materials, so have a look in your Town Hall to see what they are.
The material you are being asked for is visually incorrect, and the fault is triggered as you do not have sufficient numbers of the correct material.
We are aware of the visual fault, and It will get corrected as soon as possible, so we thank you for your patience until this is resolved.

If you need anything checking, just give us a shout in support, and we will look at it for you .

DeletedUser3542

Your 3 boosted goods are Planks , Scrolls and Magic Dust, so as Shamy pointed out, it's showing you the wrong item when showing you Elixir it should be the Magic Dust there.

Magisteria

Seeker
Ah OK thanks....I did wonder why it was Elixir and not Magic Dust being shown
And I guess if if the visual is wrong the button isn't disabled for the same reason
And thus the internal error comes because having initiated the purchase the system reaches an unexpected position of having no goods to pay with
So I just need to get myself some Magic Dust and all will be well...I wish all IT problems were as easy to solve (I work in IT) ;)