• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

archmage tools needed

• Thread starter DeletedUser7591
  • Start date

DeletedUser7591

How many other arch mage have been stuck with the problems of players quitting game and not telling you well if you think its time that a tool is made so we can be notified of players inactivity so we can make decision to boot inactive players . as all we have at moment is watching helps but that's is not reliable we needed this tool desperately . archmage is hard enough now but we need this tool to help us solve this problem it took 9 months before we found out witchofEndor had quit the game she said goodbye to some of her friends but they did not tek me till a duit was done by a message. please inno we need this tool

DeletedUser5306

It is still a good tool imo because even in the eventuality of someone who does log in and is tech lock (for 3-4 weeks? I think is the min to show the black exclamation mark of inactivity..), which should be the exception to the rule btw, you still get an indication of who "might" be inactive and can contact this player to see if you need a replacement.

Heymrdiedier

Enchanter
Yes and no. The elvenstats does not show guest race activity. A player can be daily and tech locked; it will never show til they level a Wonder
true, but i quickly looked up his FS yesterday, and i saw several players marked as inactive. One of them being inactive since march. Surely that cant only be due to guest race activity. Also Elvenstats is just a tool. When you see people marked for inactivity, its a good idea to check (by email etc) before you actually remove someone :)