• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

APRIL 2020 - Fellowship Adventure

Denerleigh

Adventurer
Any clues as to when the April, 2020 Fellowship Adventure might actually be starting? We were led to believe it might be 20th April. But, as we've seen no notification as yet, that doesn't seem likely now.

Julian

Sorcerer
I asked on another thread. The consensus was more towards the following Monday.

Pauly7

Magus
Or possibly even the middle of next week, someone said. They usually gives us over a couple of days' notice sending an in-game announcement, these days, so I am guessing it is not coming this Monday.

DeletedUser2838

It usually starts on a Monday. A Thursday start would be a bit of a problem as half the FA would be when no tournament is available, and that would make spell gathering much more difficult

Jaxom

Alchemist
It began on a Thursday in Beta. Two weeks after Beta would mean this Thursday.
And despite announcements to the contrary on Beta, they did bring back the crafting option to convert phoenix artifacts. That is not to say that they will do the same on live.
I think it is rather strange that they don't give us more notice. At least once recently, there was no in-game early announcement,. You had to read Forum to find out. Forum readers all know it is coming, why can't they just tell us when.

DeletedUser8113

Fellowship Adventure arrive very late anyone know what happening. should have start today at 1200

Timneh

Artisan
The last 14 FAs. 7 have started on a Monday, 5 have started on a Thursday, 1 has started on a Tuesday and 1 has started on a Sunday.
On Beta there was a 10 day gap between end of the event and the start of the FA, if it is the same for live it should start on Monday 27th. Time will tell i guess.

AstralSoul

Illusionist
Yeah, wondering that too. They should have enabled FA before the new chapter. FAs will be affected by people focusing in the new chapter.

m4rt1n

Adept
Yeah, wondering that too. They should have enabled FA before the new chapter. FAs will be affected by people focusing in the new chapter.

We had an FA a week after the start of the Elvenar also so getting one as a new chapter is released has happened before.

m4rt1n

Adept
So! We'll have FA during Scrolls, that's new!! oh and a mod has cautioned us, on the US server, that things in Beta do not always follow on live.

It does make a change, the devs listened to all the complaints of it always been the steel tourney so mixed it up a little. ;)