• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Applying/ accepting new fellows not possible on PC

WinterLivia7

Spellcaster
Today I wanted to leave the FS I was in but I got the Error message and the game reloaded. I tried several times but with the same result. I tried from App and there was possible. But when they wanted to accept my application, they had the same error + kicked out from the game. They had to use the App to accept me.

I find it annoying since in my both FS (en1 and en2) I am trying to recruit active players but they actually can't apply and if they aren't App players we just lose the opportunity to get new guildies.

Please, check this issue and solve it as soon as possible.

With best wishes,
Winter

Julian

Sorcerer
I suggest you lodge a ticket with support

WinterLivia7

Spellcaster
Also check the settings in the fellowship overview menu.
m4rt1n, the first problem was that I couldn't leave the previous FS. Clicking the Leave button just gave me the Error message and the game rebooted by itself (several times). This has nothing to do with the Settings, nor cache (how other suggested). I left only by using the app. And the same problem was on the other side - they couldn't accept my application on PC (same Error message and game rebooting), the former AM had to login on app and accept me by there.
The problem is only on PC.

WinterLivia7

Spellcaster
contacted Support. Now waiting for the answer. The former AM sent also a ticket and was told to clear the cache, lol .... fml .... that answer really made me laugh hard :D:D:D

ANIKHTOS

Soothsayer
contacted Support. Now waiting for the answer. The former AM sent also a ticket and was told to clear the cache, lol .... fml .... that answer really made me laugh hard :D:D:D
had same problem also so it seems to be more general
for me at least this error has stepped and recruit a new person, maybe they resolve it