• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Anything other than afking for 9-24 hours

• Thread starter DeletedUser2886
  • Start date

DeletedUser2886

btw about the trade building. I even made some offers of 2 to 1 AGAINST me and they still havent sold in hours. The only trade that went through was one where the deal was 1:2 AGAINST them lol

DeletedUser363

That's crazy but you just never know with people.

I've been playing over 18 months

DeletedUser363

With your goods, you will need all the manufactories initially, but concentrate mainly in the steel, scrolls and elixir (when you get to them) as they are your boosted goods, so you get more of them produced than the others. The relics you get that match your boosted goods means that your production is increased every few relics you get (the number of relics needed increases as you progress, but you can check looking in the Main Hall under the Relics section)

DeletedUser2886

Heres a more detailed look into what I'm experiencing right now...

Population: 455 (available 60)
Culture: 145 (4 luminous signposts and 3 purple blossom trees)
Coins: 50k
Supplies: 12 (although when the workshops finish this will be 322 x 5 so like 1600 ish)
Diamonds: 50 (sent to me free for verifying my email)
Provinces: 8/10 (I can probably get to the 10 as two provinces are 7/8 and 6/8 but then if I get a "complete 3 provinces" task it will just piss me off)
Relationships: 15

Main Hall (level 4)
13 residences (all level 3) (813 coins max)
5 workshops (all level 3) (all currently doing toolbox for 322 supplies each 17 hours remaining lol)
Marble Manufactory (level 3) (currently only a few hours into the 2d production which gives 23 marble)
Steel Manufactory (level 3) (same as above but 86 steel for some reason)
Planks Manufactory (level 3) (same as above but 23 planks)
Trader
Builders Hut (level 2) (2 builders)
Barracks (level 2) (68 Swords Dancers and 10 Archers)
Armory (level 2)

Steel:350
Marble: 40
Planks: 40
Crystals/Scrolls/Silk/Elixir/Magic Dust/Gems: All 0 :(

Research:
Squad Size Upgrade 2 15/15 ( I just got this but 15 vs 36 or 15 vs 58 is still not gonna win)
12/30 Advanced Residencies (this is 1800 supplies + 45 of each material)
0/14 City Expansion 2

In the next set of unlocks (the last ones of the Arrival Research section) which order would you prioritize?
Flying Boat, Simple Trail, Squad Size Upgrade 3, Magic Academy

I have an npc task which wants 40 marble so unless traded it would theoretically take 4 days to complete that one. The other task is fight and win an encounter. After trying like 10 times and losing all my troops to the point of nothing in my army camp you can understand why I am hesistant to enter a battle now :(

When the supplies come in for example I will have 63k coins which is enough to upgrade main hall, or I could upgrade my residences/workshops, or train more troops. 13,000 coins + 330 supplies to upgrade one workshop to level 4, and 2600 coins + 330 supplies to upgrade one residence to level 4. If I upgrade all 5 workshops that takes all my coins and supplies. I can only upgrade 5 residences too. There is no point scouting (4k coins each) because I already get annhilated in the areas before that lol.

Or I could do what I've been doing and save them for the research unlocks. So basically when the supplies come in I was going to do this...wait until I get another 200 to make up the 1800...try and get trades....unlock the advanced residencies. Then i have like zero coins and zero supplies and set the buildings off again and go afk for 1 day. Progress has just grinded to a crawl now and it's kind of annoying. Hence why I am saying its gotta be more fun than this :(

Maybe I am doing this all wrong?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser363

For the next unlocks maybe the Flying Boat..I know I had a quest to have them, and you get more culture for it.
The Magic Academy means you can use relics collected to make spells to increase your production for goods, or supplies from your workshops.
I wouldn't increase the level if the planks and Marble factories. You get more from the steel as it is a boosted goods one.....you will always get more for it than the others. you can get more marble and planks by trading.
Sometimes trades go more slowly if your neighbours are busy and not on the game every day.

I would also Upgrade your Main Hall, then Residences and Workshops, then steel. For every upgrade of the Main Hall the amount you get from you neighbour visits increases, so you get beck the coins for upgrading faster.
If you are around enough to check on your workshops and factories more frequently than once a day you get more goods and supplies produced for the shorter production times (so they are better value if you are around).
If you are finding you can't fight at the moment I wouldn't train more troops now, just concentrate on getting more from your steel and the workshops. When you get more supplies, coins and goods it becomes easier

DeletedUser2886

For the next unlocks maybe the Flying Boat..I know I had a quest to have them, and you get more culture for it.
The Magic Academy means you can use relics collected to make spells to increase your production for goods, or supplies from your workshops.
I wouldn't increase the level if the planks and Marble factories. You get more from the steel as it is a boosted goods one.....you will always get more for it than the others. you can get more marble and planks by trading.
Sometimes trades go more slowly if your neighbours are busy and not on the game every day.

I would also Upgrade your Main Hall, then Residences and Workshops, then steel. For every upgrade of the Main Hall the amount you get from you neighbour visits increases, so you get beck the coins for upgrading faster.
If you are around enough to check on your workshops and factories more frequently than once a day you get more goods and supplies produced for the shorter production times (so they are better value if you are around).
If you are finding you can't fight at the moment I wouldn't train more troops now, just concentrate on getting more from your steel and the workshops. When you get more supplies, coins and goods it becomes easier

Neighbour visit is only once a day though and since i am nowhere near maxing the amouint of coins and supplies for this level i may as well do residences and workshops before main hall (and main hall is already 1 higher than everything else)? and there is that residencies research tab too that is 14/30. thats gonna take all my stuff anyway once it comes in

DeletedUser363

If you do the Main Hall for every 1 visit you will get more coins though, for every time your main hall is visited you will get 3400 coins, and every time you help a neighbour you will get 1020 coins, so a lot more than you do already. Upgrading your residences will give you more coins as well, and they will produce for longer before filling up and stopping production

However, you have to play the game however you feel is the best way for you, I'm only giving suggestions... I'd never try to dictate to anyone how they must play the game.

DeletedUser2886

If you do the Main Hall for every 1 visit you will get more coins though, for every time your main hall is visited you will get 3400 coins, and every time you help a neighbour you will get 1020 coins, so a lot more than you do already. Upgrading your residences will give you more coins as well, and they will produce for longer before filling up and stopping production

However, you have to play the game however you feel is the best way for you, I'm only giving suggestions... I'd never try to dictate to anyone how they must play the game.

well I respect that I just don't see many neighbourly helps tbh, not compared to how many I am doing. Obviously the person doesn't have to (there is no reason not to I know this) or could just forget etc. I mean in 24 hours 2 people have helped

DeletedUser330

Nezkeys, what world you play on?
Wombat99 has a fellowship on Arendyll that accepts new players and shows all of the ins and outs of the game, all while being in a fellowship as well. Free trading etc and daily helps.

If you're on Arendyll, have a word with him and see if has a spot.

He might be doing the same on Winyandor, but I can't be sure as I don't play that world.

DeletedUser2886

Nezkeys, what world you play on?
Wombat99 has a fellowship on Arendyll that accepts new players and shows all of the ins and outs of the game, all while being in a fellowship as well. Free trading etc and daily helps.

If you're on Arendyll, have a word with him and see if has a spot.

He might be doing the same on Winyandor, but I can't be sure as I don't play that world.

Winyandor :( but cant you change worlds anyway? I actually tried this once and when i went to the world map nothing was different it was still all the same people around me. I guess I can switch tho as nothing really keeping me on any server right now i play alone