• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Anything other than afking for 9-24 hours

• Thread starter DeletedUser2886
  • Start date

DeletedUser2886

maybe this is just what builder games are like? I'm new to them but honestly I feel that there isnt much to do once I have told my workshops to gather resources, and barracks to train...I just afk for 24 hours cause there literally isnt much else to do apart from collecting coins from residences. Once I get those resources they are used on upgrades I go skint and set the buildings off again until i can afford to do something else. So its a continuous cycle of mainly being afk

1) Fix fighting. Fighting is stupid after a certain point. I hit a brick wall where every encounter is impossible. squad size 9 vs squad size 37...hmm legit. I had a go and lost all my troops...which takes ages to get them back. I would say dont make your troops die if you lose the battle but I know this isnt very realistic...but its a fantasy game to begin with lol

2) Fix the tasks/progression system. It's easy to go far beyond what the game thinks is normal progression and it doesnt remember previously achieved things. for example you complete 3 provinces then some npc asks you to complete 3 provinces....which becomes difficult as I have already mentioned. I have a task atm to win one battle. I won loads before and now I cant win a single one. That would have been helpful earlier on...and if you remembered achievements it should complete instantly anyway imo

DeletedUser2886

3) the trading building is lame. nobody will have 500+ of the materials/relics at the point they get access to it. I expected it to be a true trading system between neighbours. If a neighbuor wants to help you by giving you 10k coins then that should be fine. Plus the wholesaler prices are also quite ridiculous. It feels like they are only for people who have been playing for a long long time

all in all i think the game needs more balance. it isnt rewarding when you like progression but hit a brick wall an just going through the motions with no real progression. also some of the things you spend KP on are useless imo

DeletedUser363

The game will have more to do from 5th Dec there will be an event with extra tasks and rewards for a month.

People do have 500+ of goods, the ones I laugh at are the ones that sometimes want 50 000+.
When you get the Blooming Trader Ancient Wonder you can reduce trading costs, but joining a fellowship (guild) will also help. There are a lot open to people with no minimum score required

DeletedUser2886

The game will have more to do from 5th Dec there will be an event with extra tasks and rewards for a month.

People do have 500+ of goods, the ones I laugh at are the ones that sometimes want 50 000+.
When you get the Blooming Trader Ancient Wonder you can reduce trading costs, but joining a fellowship (guild) will also help. There are a lot open to people with no minimum score required

I still maintain at the point of the game you get the trading hall nobody will have 500 relics at that point, or even 500 materials. If by some miracle they do (probably used real money to buy with diamonds) its probably gonna be all they have. trading 500 when its all i have and will take a month to get it all back....hmm good business

DeletedUser363

You can't trade relics

And I frequently take trades for 10 000 goods

We do not use diamonds, but at the start you cannot expect to be able to trade the same as people who have larger villages

DeletedUser2886

You can't trade relics

And I frequently take trades for 10 000 goods

We do not use diamonds, but at the start you cannot expect to be able to trade the same as people who have larger villages

oh so ill trade you my 20-100 ish of each material and put in 10,000? you ok with that?

DeletedUser363

The system won't allow trades of greater than 4:1 variation, but in my fs we regularly take trades of that for new players, you just need to find a fs that will do the same. If you were my neighbour I would take your trades, as I do with new players that are neighbours

DeletedUser2886

The system won't allow trades of greater than 4:1 variation, but in my fs we regularly take trades of that for new players, you just need to find a fs that will do the same. If you were my neighbour I would take your trades, as I do with new players that are neighbours

problem is...the lowest amount is 100...and i dont even have 100 of items. whatever io do have gets uised on negotiating or some task etc

DeletedUser2886

also how do people have more than one entry on the trading board? i can only list one offer

DeletedUser2886

atm icant even do anything cause im waiting for the 1d supplies to come in for the factories. as soon as that comes in it will all be wasted on the next upgrades so meh then im left with 0 coins and 0 supplies. my idea of the game isnt sat there collecting coins so i just go afk for 9-24 hours again depending on the type of production i chose

DeletedUser363

This is all because you are so new to the game, you have to build up buildings first to get anywhere

DeletedUser2886

right now since its so ridiculously hard to win battles (well it wasnt at first but now im at a brick wall as my quad size just is drastically inferior like 9 vs 58 in some areas lol regardless i have all the upgrades so far), and i have wait days to have the supplies etc to negotiate I have older provinces at like 6/8 and 7/8 and refuse to finish them in case an npc comes up with "complete a province". The not keeping track of previous achivemeents is annoying

DeletedUser363

but how long would it keep a track of the achievements for? It would mean every declinable task/quest would be completed immediately, making them pointless in effect, you would spend the whole day collecting the rewards for completion without doing anything

DeletedUser2886

but how long would it keep a track of the achievements for? It would mean every declinable task/quest would be completed immediately, making them pointless in effect, you would spend the whole day collecting the rewards for completion without doing anything

eh? whole day? hardly. And of course it would track everything you have done its only fair. It halts progress which isnt fun and you shoyld be rewarded fairly for things you do. You're acting like its a rare thing in videogames when the reality is its in the majority of them. The only one it seems to do it for here are "have a xxx building at level 3" etc and then it completes immediately. It should do it for everything so "complete 3 provinces" should be completed on the spot because its not a game where you can just go out and "fodder" 3 provinces easily. Maybe if you could return to old provinces then yea. Ive completed 8 for instance and right now am at a barrier/brick wall with squad sizes and having the required materials that I would literally have to afk for days just producing materials/supplies/coins and such until i had enough to upgrade to the next squad sizes or something but that wont be done for at least 2 weeks judging by the progress tree. Fighting when im 9 vs 58 squad size just results in an auto loss. I dont even wanna complete some provinces in case i get a "complete a province" task and then stuck again for days/weeks

DeletedUser2886

This is all because you are so new to the game, you have to build up buildings first to get anywhere

yeah im new and i was progressing fast. It's not really my fault that i have progressed faster than the game thinks you should (because if i went slower then id be able to do those "finish 3 provinces" in conjunction with it

DeletedUser363

at least it's quicker for you to scout provinces at the stage you are at. It takes me just under 3 days per province now :confused:

DeletedUser2886

at least it's quicker for you to scout provinces at the stage you are at. It takes me just under 3 days per province now :confused:

wot? Most provinces are like 2k - 3k to scout and i get 8k max in taxes from my houses. plus any other tasks im doing. Highest ive been is 50k so its not much to spend. Those provinces for you must be far more expensive than what you get in taxes :( 0_o sigh