• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Anyone else having problems with attitude of Support or is it just me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thezza

Spellcaster
I have just finished Halflings chapter..completed all the research..sold all the Halflings stuff..now I have just had a quest to 'level the Spring Grove to lvl4'...well it was at lvl4 for ages and ages. It is now sold. I asked Support if they could delete the quest...well..you would have thought I had asked them to mate a Tiger with a Panda to make a Tanda or a Piger. The tone from the Senior Mod was unreal.
What is happening to this game???

DeletedUser441

I think the staff are stressed. :eek: Always be polite , but point out why you think they're being "unreal".(Better done privately) Who'd be a volunteer on the frontline when the strategic command is having problems due to so many "glitches" and players complaining a lot about changes. We have to concede that this game can be played for free and the developers are only human , as are the mods.
I'm a Rocker myself. ;) :D

Valnad

Spellcaster
I have just finished Halflings chapter..completed all the research..sold all the Halflings stuff..now I have just had a quest to 'level the Spring Grove to lvl4'...well it was at lvl4 for ages and ages. It is now sold. I asked Support if they could delete the quest...well..you would have thought I had asked them to mate a Tiger with a Panda to make a Tanda or a Piger. The tone from the Senior Mod was unreal.
What is happening to this game???

I honestly thought it was a bug, how that last quest was designed. Even went and made a bug report about it.

Let's just say I am pretty sure which one replied to you and how.

I think the staff are stressed. :eek: Always be polite , but point out why you think they're being "unreal".(Better done privately) Who'd be a volunteer on the frontline when the strategic command is having problems due to so many "glitches" and players complaining a lot about changes. We have to concede that this game can be played for free and the developers are only human , as are the mods.
I'm a Rocker myself. ;) :D

If certain staff members are so stressed that they fail to do the job properly without being rude and/or ignorant towards the players, then perhaps it would be best if they simply stepped down or better yet, got fired by those who actually know how to behave around other people. Free or not, staff on a game should always try to maintain a helpful and friendly attitude towards the players.

Lelanya

Mentor
A
If certain staff members are so stressed that they fail to do the job properly without being rude and/or ignorant towards the players, then perhaps it would be best if they simply stepped down or better yet, got fired by those who actually know how to behave around other people. Free or not, staff on a game should always try to maintain a helpful and friendly attitude towards the players.
The support staff are largely volunteers

DeletedUser3097

I can confirm that the majority of the Support staff are volunteers who give up their free time to help others in the Elvenar community.

Support help where they can, but it has to be within the strict guidelines set by Inno. I imagine in this case it was not possible to delete this quest. This conversation will not change this so I am closing this thread.

Thank you for your co-operation.

Status
Not open for further replies.