• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered anyone else getting a blank screen when doing neighbourly help

Number one

Seeker
trying to go through neighbourly help to my fellow players and every day I get a blank screen with a exclamation mark come up after doing a few of my neighbourly tasks I have copied it and will paste it here if you need to see what I mean, http://prntscr.com/iyoeqg

Timneh

Artisan
I get this every day as well since update 48 i think. It has happened before but support said it was a problem with my flash player which it wasn't because they found a fix for it. Not even going to bother telling support about it this time as i don't want to be told the same thing as last time it happened.

DeletedUser

I get this every couple of days or so. Have to turn my iPad off and on to correct it, some times several times in a row before it stops doing it!

Deleted User - 1634960

The blank screen with an Exclamation mark in the middle is a Flash crash. the reasons that it can happen are manifold, but all have to do with Flash struggling to cope with the memory that Windows has allocated to it. The Microsoft browsers seem most prone to this. I have not experienced it on Firefox in two years, and Chrome also seems fairly stable. ;)