• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Spells Another spell

• Thread starter DeletedUser3032
  • Start date

DeletedUser3032

spell.png

Plenty of room to introduce a new spell in the popup box.

Possibly a spell to boost production for the chapter specific buildings???

Any other suggestions on a new spell to use this blank space?

DeletedUser3034

Two come to mind.

A spell to increase the penalty free range and the max range of the trader. This would likely increase the use of trader as well as increasing the available trades.

A spell to boost what the player receives when giving NH.

Both would serve to enhance and promote important aspects of the game play. I know there are AWs that do similar things, but these spells could be set to be available to smaller players who don't have access to the AWs.

Deleted User - 13667

Given what are the spells available, likely the new spell would be allowing you to get troops trained faster. :rolleyes:

Think along the same line as the current range of spells, it would not be difficult to say the new spells if any would be intended to be just as useless

KermitsDad

Alchemist
How about a spell you can apply to neighbors buildings to boost their production.

ps Why does this hairy guy with the glasses keep advertising a well known brand of central heating pump?

DeletedUser3032

Given what are the spells available, likely the new spell would be allowing you to get troops trained faster. :rolleyes:

Think along the same line as the current range of spells, it would not be difficult to say the new spells if any would be intended to be just as useless

Yup it would be good but limited as a lot of people dont fight. For me it would only become handy when I require Orcs for provinces. (I dont know if we need any other troops later on for them).

The 4 spells already, everyone has a use for them on a daily basis. Whether or not you use them it's up to you. Following along those lines I would have to say another spell would have to be more useful across the board. Something like what KermitsDad suggested.

My suggestion of spell would only come into use from dwarves onwards but everyone will eventually have a use for it for a very long time.

KDs would add a twist to things which I like, so bin my suggestion!