• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Announcement: Version 1.186

Killiak

Artisan
Version 1.186
It will go live on the EN servers from October 24th and on all other servers from October 26th.
On Mobile, the version will be available during that same week.

Improvements
Additional improvements to the Ancient Wonders are coming to beta and live servers. We'll have a specific separate communication about this.
A new inventory search bar will be added to all browser players on October 26th. This feature is already available on Mobile and was recently tested on the beta server.

Bug fixes
- Fixed a small merchant bug where the hiring costs for Chapter 21 were a bit too high. They are now fixed to follow the usual pattern, which is:
* 10% of your Coins Cap for the first Merchant
* 50% of your Coins Cap for the second Merchant
* 90% of your Coins Cap for the third Merchant
- Heavy Ranged Powerup appeared in a wrong position during the building phase, but now it is working correctly.
- We fixed a display issue when the player had over 20 Knowledge Points and used them in rapid succession for a brief moment incorrect amount was displayed. Now the correct amount of KP is displayed.
- We have fixed a display issue in the flat mode where some settlement buildings were displayed as manufactories.-Some conditions for certain quests were changed.
- Sometimes there was a missing "Finish" button in Season Pass quests until the player collected resources, now the issue is fixed.
- Other minor bugs have been fixed

Mobile
A display issue was fixed in the AW tab where text and icons were too close.

Kind regards
Your Elvenar team

Hekata

Artisan
A new inventory search bar will be added to all browser players on October 26th. This feature is already available on Mobile and was recently tested on the beta server.
@Herodite @Silmaril Was this update postponed? I haven't gotten it yet and I was very excited about it :)

SCI0N

Spellcaster
It's here :)
View attachment 8020

Edit to add: Thanks for this, much appreciated {thumbs up icon}
I noticed the difference when I got it, have not put it up though. I can see it has pop. Does it produce anything or does it just have a nice view of the festival??

Last edited:

m4rt1n

Adept
I noticed the difference when I got it have not put it up. I can see it has pop. Does it produce anything or does it just have a nice view of the festival??

Just culture and Pop, but a decent amount for the 3x2 size.

Hekata

Artisan
Finally we got the search inventory function for browser! Yaaay! :D
And it works even better than I thought because not only we can search buildings by name, but also by type of production (including goods, spells, instants, relics etc.)
Worth noting though that, for evo buildings, the search by production will only take into account the level that you have in store. So say you have the base in storage that produces only T3 and coins, but on higher levels it gives seeds too, if you search for seeds that building won't be detected. It's a pity but I'm so happy with this search option that I'll disregard the one flaw :) (I'm sure it would be very hard to code it that way anyway).

Jake65

Sage
I noticed the difference when I got it, have not put it up though. I can see it has pop. Does it produce anything or does it just have a nice view of the festival??
I was referring to the search function. Not the worn out ferris wheel. Sorry for the confusion :)

OldHag

Necromancer
It's a nice feature, but I've got a lot of pop/culture buildings across a lot of different chapters, and I'd like to be able to search for those, but I can't. I've typed in pop, no results. I've typed in culture, no results. I've tried pop/culture, no results and so on (haha). Help, what am I doing wrong or is it not possible and if it's not possible, can it be made possible :)

Jake65

Sage
It's a nice feature, but I've got a lot of pop/culture buildings across a lot of different chapters, and I'd like to be able to search for those, but I can't. I've typed in pop, no results. I've typed in culture, no results. I've tried pop/culture, no results and so on (haha). Help, what am I doing wrong or is it not possible and if it's not possible, can it be made possible :)
I've just tried now. Seems like the search is for production items (orcs, seeds, gems) and not the attributes (pop, culture)

OldHag

Necromancer
It does work for mil buildings though, which is a real plus. :)

Hekata

Artisan
I think that 99% of event buildings have culture and most of those have pop too, so even if you cold search by pop/culture you'd get similar results to what you see without the search option. What you can do, however, is to look for the best pop or culture buildings on architect and then check if you have them in your inventory using the search option. Not ideal I know but still faster than without the search option :)

SCI0N

Spellcaster
Possibly the search function was not fully researched? I am not sure what use it is for the INSTANTS window. I have 6 pages and 8 types of Instants. Its quicker to turn the page.