• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Announcement; Version 1.185

Killiak

Artisan

Version 1.185​

Dear Humans and Elves, It will go live on the EN servers from October 10th and on all other servers from October 12th. On Mobile, the version will be available during that same week.

Improvements​

• Ancient Wonder Thrones of the High Men now gives additional Ranking Points for every level of every Ancient Wonder in the city based on the current Main Hall Ranking Points
  • The ground is grayed out when the building is disconnected or the building is expired in Building Hide Mode.
  • A total of 160 event reward buildings have had a slight production increase (up to at most 5% each) for their respective versions between Chapters 16 and 20, as we found these were cases where upgrading the building did not provide a benefit due to rounding.

Bug fixes​

• We have fixed a quest issue when the quest was not finished after meeting the quest conditions.
  • Other minor bugs have been fixed.

Mobile​

• A display issue was fixed for Storm Phoenix.
Do not hesitate to let us know your feedback on the changes by leaving a comment in the discussion thread right here: ⁠⁠release-notes⁠

Kind Regards,
Your Elvenar Team.

Last edited:

Hekata

Artisan
Thanks @Killiak

I wonder what prompted them to give ranking points for wonder levels. Not that I'm complaining, ofc :)

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Just to let you know guys, whilst it was determined that the Ancient Wonder was in fact the Thrones of the High Men, the update didn't go through as planned and has been postponed!!

All other updates have been implemented however this one is due to occur at a later date. No details yet concerning the date it will happen!

Kind Regards

Herodite.

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
When are the rest of us going to get hobby shop and other ad related items? Seems unfair some have and some don't.

Still no word im afraid as to when this is to be rolled out! This is another thing we're raising quite regularly as feedback but as yet, no updates :(

Sorry my fiends, I wish I had more for you!

Kind Regards

Herodite.

Jake65

Sage
Are the Disco lights and helping hands coming back on browser?
Okay, maybe not the Disco lights but the helping hands were a huge ..... help :)

Laurelin

Sorcerer
@Killiak and @Herodite (and @C-Nymph, naturally) : Thanks so much for continuing to bring info (and yourselves, of course!) to the Forum. Very much appreciated.

It's about time that the long-neglected Thrones got some dev love, even if the Ranking bonus is still awaiting implementation; many players build the Thrones, for many reasons, even though the practical benefits weren't exactly stellar.

Also good to see that the game's older and/or underlying mechanics are still being actively considered and developed, and that Inno's focus hasn't entirely shifted to Events/Seasons/other short-term repeating content instead... ;)

P.S. For me, the Hobby Room and in-game ads are still a very happily absent feature, but I do agree that consistency would be much preferable; either implement across all Cities, or (my choice) just cancel all that completely.

P.P.S. : What Disco Lights...? Even Unobservant Me couldn't miss that?! o_O