• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived [Android App BUG - Phoenix Cult] 'Empty' eggs appear after helping a neighbor

DeletedUser6239

World - Felyndral

Hello,

today I found a bug on Elvenar Android App that has to do with the Phoenix Cult event.

BUG

I opened the app, collected all the eggs that spawn randomly at my city and got 1-3 sky essence from each.
Then I helped a friend that helped my city through the notification tab and a message appeared that eggs have crashed on my city.
I collected the eggs but I wasn't credited with sky essence.
Then, I helped another friend through the notification tab and the message and the eggs re-appeared, not crediting sky essences.

Obviously the message and the eggs that appear are not supposed to be there, because then you could farm the sky essences easily.
When you collect them you are not getting credits, so on first sight it's a harmless bug.
Problem occurs when these spawning eggs if NOT collected stop the original eggs that give credits from spawning.

Recreation

1. Open the notification tab
  2. Help a fellow taping on the notification that he helped the city (so, without leaving your city)
  3. Tap on the desired help (M,B,C) you want to provide
  4. A message for +:coin: (and,or) +:supply: appear, PLUS a message that eggs/sky essence have crashed on your city
  5. Collect the eggs (4-6)
After collecting them, the eggs disappear and you are not given any credit.

DeletedUser4298

Best to contact support, then a proper ticket is raised to fix it.

Really? One would hope that reporting a bug in the "Bug Reporting" section of the Forum would be the correct course of action. If they also need Support to notify them, then this forum is pointless.

DeletedUser5801

Quest to “Gain 16 Relics” in “The Phoenix Cult” is only counting the ones gained when you negotiate and not the ones gained from fighting.

Deleted User - 1634960

@Orina Anything like a quest not working right should be lodged in a ticket to Support. That way we can fix it for you immediately. ;)

DeletedUser6239

@Orina Anything like a quest not working right should be lodged in a ticket to Support. That way we can fix it for you immediately. ;)

Should I do the same for the app bug, or developers monitor the "Report a Bug" FORUM section as well from time to time?

Deleted User - 1634960

Should I do the same for the app bug, or developers monitor the "Report a Bug" FORUM section as well from time to time?
The Developers cannot be expected to monitor 22 different Bug Report sections, in 20 different languages. This task is left to the Support Teams, along with all the tickets that @Dizzy Lizzie suggests that you raise (Thanks Lizzie :eek:)
Your Support Team, although knowledgeable, is fairly small, and we are all volunteers with lives of our own.
So I get here when I can, and respond as appropriately as possible.

With regards to this issue, it has been reported to the Development Team, and they will be working on a resolution. We cannot advise whether or not that solution will be available for this Event, however. :(

DeletedUser6239

The Developers cannot be expected to monitor 22 different Bug Report sections, in 20 different languages.
Of course not, but they could monitor at least the International and US FORUMs. Most people play in those worlds anyway.
Plus it's easier to join the FORUM and report a bug than going on InnoGames website, finding support there, then selecting the game you play and opening a ticket.

This task is left to the Support Teams, along with all the tickets that @Dizzy Lizzie suggests that you raise (Thanks Lizzie :eek:)
Your Support Team, although knowledgeable, is fairly small, and we are all volunteers with lives of our own.
So I get here when I can, and respond as appropriately as possible.
I know that you guys are volunteers and I appreciate the time you put into this :), but InnoGames must either give you the tools to open tickets and redirecting them to FORUM posts or hire people to do that full time for them. Issues must be resolved fast, especially on events that aren't active at all times and when bugs such as this one is easy to resolve.

They have so many games to maintain, plus many region servers per game ..they need to invest in FORUM moderation.