• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Ancient Wonder showing as having zero effect

owl76

Bard
Android app version 1.180.1-00cb363-256 (en 1.180)

The screenshot is for my Golden Abyss and shows 0 people and 0 gold. I'm seeing similar for other ancient wonders.
As my population is not negative, I expect this is a display issue only.

Attachments

• 7fa74c3e-d9f6-469c-b4a3-1a6fab17b9ab.png
    7fa74c3e-d9f6-469c-b4a3-1a6fab17b9ab.png
    118.7 KB · Views: 52

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Hi @owl76 We are aware of this one BUT we can confirm it's only a Visual Issue. Any Bonuses you receive from your Ancient Wonders will still be active :)

We're hoping this one gets resolved shortly!

Kind Regards

Herodite.

kimkimkim

Summoner
Android app version 1.180.1-00cb363-256 (en 1.180)

The screenshot is for my Golden Abyss and shows 0 people and 0 gold. I'm seeing similar for other ancient wonders.
As my population is not negative, I expect this is a display issue only.
one of my members just mentioned this yesterday so I suggested that they clear their cache and see if it starts showing.....they instead reinstalled Elvenar and all seems to be back to normal

PrinceHarry

Seeker
Hello, this issue has arisen after an update to the mobile app. Reinstalling the app did not solve it. Any other suggestion please ?

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
Currently we are creating a new fix for this, as although last weeks fix worked after a cache clear, todays Chapter 21 release appears to created some visual display issues again. Please bear with us while these are resolved.

Galve

Novice
I’ve had the same problem on the app for iPad, I deleted the app along with all game data and reinstalled, problem fixed. I hope that future updates will not create the same issue again.