• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Ancient knowledge in research?

DeletedUser7497

So I have a lot of those ancient knowledge but can use them only in AW. I would like if it would be possible to add those KP in research. Does anyone thinks same?

m4rt1n

Adept
I would have agreed as a new player, but now I have a lot of wonders, putting KP on them helps me progress faster in the game overall than just unlocking the tech tree.
Using them on the tree you would quickly become tech locked as it happens regularly in the game just using the hourly kp, and I believe that would be somewhat of a waste as you can only store a max hourly collection of 20 using the spell or 10 regularly and lots would go to waste.

Solving provinces and playing a few rounds of the weekly tournament provides more than enough extra kp for quicker parts of the tech tree.

Remember that's just my opinion and I'm sure players out there will agree with you. :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser7497

Yeah, that makes sense, but it would be nice to have options. I can't finish halflings because I can't get KP, have material but no KP...

m4rt1n

Adept
Yeah, that makes sense, but it would be nice to have options. I can't finish halflings because I can't get KP, have material but no KP...

I can understand the frustration having just finished the Halflings myself, but was tech locked for a lot of the time in that chapter due to the apples and pumpkins production times and my daily schedule.

Choice would be good, but also think when a new player gets their first wonder, as a couple in my fellowship have. They have the instants saved up from tournament participation and can bang up their Golden Abyss levels quickly helping a lot with space. :)