• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

an observation

gathsdell

Soothsayer
I have observed (at least in my little corner of Elvenar) there is a serious lack of crystal boost cities,or the ones who get them are SERIOUSLY stingy:)) everyone in trader asks for them and 0 offers I if need typicaly of 4-5 * offe

BlueBlou

Illusionist
Most probably offer scrolls for crystal ... and no one wants scrolls as they have enough or too much already.

CrazyWizard

Shaman
Most probably offer scrolls for crystal ... and no one wants scrolls as they have enough or too much already.
Would be nice if you gave more explanations as not everyone knows about it.

The spire has a set that gives some nice things AND a very good amount of scrolls a day. so good in fact that they don't need scrolls at all anymore.
Because of this players with scroll boost will have a very hard time getting access to crystal and silk.

A horrible but currently the best workaround there is is to ditch some of your scroll factories and build more T1 factories and trade up to crystal and silk.

Gargon667

Mentor
A horrible but currently the best workaround there is is to ditch some of your scroll factories and build more T1 factories and trade up to crystal and silk.

Depending on neighbourhood T3 and trading down is a good alternative. Or do both which gives you more flexibility.

Pauly7

Magus
It definitely depends on your specific neighbourhood, and also on your own fellowship. My boost is crystal and I'm not having any problem getting my trades accepted.

BlueBlou

Illusionist
I can sympathise with the shortage of crystal. Something I am always on the lookout for seeing as I am silk boosted and no big producers of crystal in my fs. Was very bad when I was still a small town. How did I get around this? I started talking to the players on my world map that do produce crystal and made a few good friends that way. Nothing beats good relationships!

Like Pauly said, shortages can be neighbourhood or fs specific and one of the reasons some teams target a specific boost when they are looking for new members. For example, one of my other towns plays in a fs and area where silk is extremely rare, but no problem with crystal and too many scroll towns.

Pauly7

Magus
Like Pauly said, shortages can be neighbourhood or fs specific and one of the reasons some teams target a specific boost when they are looking for new members. For example, one of my other towns plays in a fs and area where silk is extremely rare, but no problem with crystal and too many scroll towns.
It kind of depends on your players too. It's no use having 10 crystal boosts in your fellowship if all of those people have 8 spire sets and don't actually trade away any crystal.