• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

amuni

SkyRider99

Mentor
You are probably looking to see an Amuni city for layout and planning. Hopefully someone will reply.

The Elvenar wiki, and ElvenGems has some info and tips also. Good luck with the interesting Amuni :)

I'm just starting too, its very confusing. I checked out Elvengems and did my research. The main thing with this chapter is you can upgrade your Traps and Goldsmiths without using goods that will upgrade your Portal.
Its early days for me too so i hope this helps.

Alcaro

Necromancer
one tip - those settlement buildings are working also if are connected to lvl.1 WS or Residences and even better, they work even though those minis aren't connected to a road.

Silly Bubbles

Necromancer
Personally, I found it easier to focus on Spire and crafting to get portal profits that you'll need a lot of in later chapters anyway. Amuni is one of the chapters that you can finish just by building portal and using PPs. When I did it when we didn't have many PPs, I used an additional row behind residences and workshops to put the settlement in.