• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Amuni Storyline Quests

• Thread starter DeletedUser6754
  • Start date

DeletedUser6754

I am saddened to see a quest for 8 goldsmiths & 4 trap makers, as a non-diamond player this is impossible for me to complete without selling my ancient wonders. Unless this quest is changed or the developers allow province expansion to go higher than the present cap, I have but 2 choices, continue to play & ignore the storyline quests or sadly look for another game to play

Deleted User - 106219

Why sell your AWs? Why not some of your regular buildings that you can rebuild later?

If you have reached the present cap for province expansions, then you have a lot more expansions then me. So you should have no trouble fitting everything you need.

DeletedUser6754

But then it's just like starting over, all the time & effort I have put into building up the city, only to have to pull half of it down & then start over, it's not for me unfortunately, I would sooner look to a new game & start from the bottom up again. I heard it say that this age takes less space than the previous one, but that's not the case, all but 3 mana producing building are down & in order to put in the other "portal" buildings, they will need to be removed, I dont have enough people as it is, workshops are only just breaking even with the spells cast & same with the goods productions, admittedly without spells

Killiak

Artisan
I am not a diamond player
Personally, I sold some lvl 1 AW's I still had, and will sell Merc camp + training grounds and some residences. I also sold some torch fountains to make space.

In the grand scheme of things, dropping a few buildings that you can rebuild within a few days once the guest race is gone is hardly a sacrifice.

Looking at your city, I am pretty sure you can actually free up the space to do it, since you have 5 of each manufactory. If you drop 1 of each boosted (perhaps even 2 of the tier 1), you are left with a lot of space to move things around. This also lowers your population need, so you could drop some residences and culture.
I tried it with your city on Elven Architect; it's not a problem really.

LazyTony

Sorcerer
I have a few premium expansions (nowhere near all) and have maxed expansions from the word map. I had to delete 4 armouries, 4 scroll factories and 1 plank factory to make space for amuni. It was annoying, but its only temporary, I will be able to build back when its done. If they gave us more space in between chapters we would just fill it up no matter how much it was, and still have to make space for a guest race - the only way to prevent this is to be disciplined (and wasteful) enough to leave empty space when you delete amuni stuff. Personally I'd rather get some use out of all that space for 4/5/6 months and then have to delete stuff again for the next chapter. The space needed to complete amuni quests is slightly more than elementals, but if you had saved that elementals space, gained an expansion or 2 from world map, and gained another from the amuni expansion tech you would have enough space - you are only short because you filled in that elementals space. Its different when you aren't at the end of the tech tree - you don't have time to fill in the settlement space before the next chapter so it doesn't seem to be an issue, but the only difference is that you went straight from one chapter to the next before you spread out.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

On the basis that we're always going to need space for the guest race buildings its better to build temporary buildings in the space if you feel its wasted and just sitting there - or you can keep it for those tiny buildings in events or the FA. I do a combination of both, extra factories to build up my stocks and space for the tiny buildings.

The trick is not to get too attached to your city, it changes all the time and I often sell off buildings and then build again later as my needs change.

DeletedUser5037

Surely, the whole point of this game is an "adapt and conform" policy? No?
So... look at what you need to complete the next chapter and "adapt" your existing city to "conform" to the next chapter's policies and move on...

Just as @Lisica (and many, many others) said! There are so many websites that can give you that information if you decide you want some "spoilers". If not, then build as your "quests" ask you to! It's as simple as that! REALLY! I mean, REALLY!

Personally, I have spent the last two weeks "adapting" my city to "conform" to the "Amuni policies"... and, now, I know that I can now complete this chapter without having to move or demolish any other buildings and still have 3,000+ POPULATION and 18,000+ CULTURE for the next chapter!
I also know this will take me around 3-4 months to complete! ^_^ Plenty of time before the "next" guest race! (HOPEFULLY!)

@Lisica is right and this really needs to be an "ELVENAR MANTRA"; "DO NOT GET ATTACHED TO YOUR CITY!!"
I still mourn my "Wonky Walter's Big Top" as it gave me PLENTY "Culture", but it also gave me ZERO "Population", so it was useless to me! IT HAD TO GO! It looked great in my city... but it was bringing my city down and HAD TO GO! I still have a number of "CULTURE" high but "POPULATION" low buildings in my "INVENTORY" that I need to remove.. and will do when my "POPULATION" gets too low! ^_^

Since then, I have added many event "GRAND PRIZES" to my city that have increased my "POPULATION" & "CULTURE" and have helped me progress through the later chapters! But, proper city development (as you can work-out from various websites) would have helped three years ago when I first started with this game! So, I will say to NEW PLAYERS; do NOT feel bad when you fail you complete an "EVENT" as you will evolve your city (in time) to do so, but also acquire BOOSTS, GOODS, COINS and SUPPLIES to help evolve your city to be able to cope with future "EVENTS" until you're at a level where these "events" are too easy for you to complete!
TRUST ME; there are top 1000 players with 5-6 pages of "INVENTORY BUILDINGS" they don't need or want to progress their cities! I am one of them! ^_^

It's a shame that INNOGAMES will not give us "supplies", "coins", "goods", "guest goods", "sentient goods" etc for selling these buildings that will sit in their INVENTORY's... almost... forever!

TL;DR; patience! PATIENCE! Build as you do, do NOT worry about "RANK" or where you are in your "current chapter"... EVER!