• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Alert for having maximum Broken Shards

DeletedUser1685

Broken Shards are used to help build Ancient Wonders, but there is no alert for having 10 of them, which means you can get more, but the amount won't ever increase from 10.

Can we have an exclamation point to alert us to having maximum Broken Shards?

DeletedUser441

Just hover over your Rune Shard Overview on the bottom of the screen ; it shows how many broken shards you have. :)

DeletedUser1685

I know that I can go and find out how many Broken Shards I have but what I want to avoid is earning more Broken Shards, but not getting them because I have 10, and no message to tell me when I have hit the limit, messages that we get when doing Neighbourly Help for when we have maximum coin or supplies.

DeletedUser441

I've asked about raising the broken shard storage limit , but they obviously don't care about offering rewards that cannot be collected.

DeletedUser2233

It will be good enough just to have an alert on the world page saying you're bag with broken shards is full ( sort of pop up ) .At least you do not have to go back to check it every time you're playing you're tournament